Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

stereo problems

djpyro
01-24-2005, 10:08 PM
I have a 97' cavalier and i recently just changed the original battery which is pretty impressive considering its a 97' but anyway when i turned my car back on my car stereo was locked, and i know my code but i dont know exactly what to press, i heard u have to hold am/fm button till u get three 0's but that never shows up and ive held it for a good minute, and i also heard try pressing the hr/min buttons but whenever i hit that it says InOP, and i dont even know what that means, so anyway if anyone can help me out it would be very much appreciated. Thank You.

noshun
01-25-2005, 06:07 PM
I have a 97' cavalier and i recently just changed the original battery which is pretty impressive considering its a 97' but anyway when i turned my car back on my car stereo was locked, and i know my code but i dont know exactly what to press, i heard u have to hold am/fm button till u get three 0's but that never shows up and ive held it for a good minute, and i also heard try pressing the hr/min buttons but whenever i hit that it says InOP, and i dont even know what that means, so anyway if anyone can help me out it would be very much appreciated. Thank You.

Do you not have your owners manual?

djpyro
01-25-2005, 06:51 PM
nope i lost it, and the company i bought the car from sucks and dont know what to do either, either that or they wont tell me because they want me to go in an dcharge me 25 bucks just to unlock my dam stereo which is bull.

Add your comment to this topic!