Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

IWC: Printing individual posts

twospirits
01-10-2005, 03:19 PM
Proposal:
Ability to print a individual post instead of the whole thread.

Description/Reason:
At the bottom left handed side of any thread page there is a hyperlink that allows you to view the thread in a printer friendly format. Unfortunently, clicking on this link will print up exactly what is on that page as well as all the posts. At times I would like to just print up the posters post and not everything else after (or before) it.

Pros:
This will reduce the timeframe of having to copy and paste the individual post into an text program to print as well as save loads of paper if the thread is long. This would be helpful especially if there is a step by step guide and you only want to print the steps instead of every post in the thread.

Cons:
I can't think of any, other than coming up with the programming time to do it.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST WITH YOUR SUGGESTIONS ON HOW THE PROPOSED CHANGE CAN BE MADE BETTER. START YOUR OWN IWC THREAD IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ON HOW TO FURTHER IMPROVE AF AFTER THIS CHANGE PASSES OR FAILS.

KustmAce
03-02-2005, 12:45 AM
TS, look at the top right corner of any post, where it says (Post #1 (http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=2658073&postcount=1)) and click that number.

:)

twospirits
03-02-2005, 09:17 AM
:lol:
Well I be damned. Sometimes its right before your eyes. Damn I swear I looked around. Oh well problem fixed. Thanks K.

Might as well close this thread, no need to keep it open any longer.

TS out

Add your comment to this topic!