Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Electrical Problems

hoobajoob
10-25-2004, 06:58 PM
I have an '88 Acura Legend. I bought an alarm system with remote start and decided I'd install it myself. I had installed one in a prelude before so I thought I'd be fine doing it. I'm not sure exactly what I did, and exactly when it happened, but suddenly I noticed that my interior lights, parking lights, power locks, parking lights, trunk release button, ciggarette lighter, radio, rear defrost, fog lights, and mirror control all did not work. :banghead: I am very confused about what these all have in common. Also My car will not start and the accessory stage of the ignition does not work (I assume this is why my heating/AC and radio do not work). Anybody know what the issue might be. I know it is a big deal without actually seeing the car, but maybe I just unplugged a harness or something.

Please Help if possible!!!!

hoobajoob
10-25-2004, 07:52 PM
:iceslolan Nevermind, I figured it out, it was a harness. It was just really hard to see and I don't even know how I disconnected it but it plugged it back in and everything works fine. Thanks to all anyways. :iceslolan

Add your comment to this topic!