Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2004 RSX Auto

Burynai
02-29-2004, 09:46 PM
Hi, im a new member to this forum and I have a quick question. Im about to buy a stock 2004 RSX Automatic and im just curious to see what you think the cheapest price I can get from a dealer.

Thanks!

mmont0
03-01-2004, 10:40 AM
Depends on whether used or new! Go to www.edmunds.com and get the pricing off of there.

If getting a used one, I recommend going to a Carmax if you have one around your area.

sageprime1
03-07-2004, 05:10 PM
Hi, im a new member to this forum and I have a quick question. Im about to buy a stock 2004 RSX Automatic and im just curious to see what you think the cheapest price I can get from a dealer.

Thanks!

Before you buy this car ask yourself, "will i race it?" "will i want more power or be able to beat certain cars in my class, such as the celica, srt-4, eclipse?" "Do i want to serious one-on-one fun with my car?"

If you said yes to any of these, i suggest getting the 5-speed manual if you know how to drive it. eVEN If you don't know how to drive stick, you can learn quickly with the RSX. IF you plan on doing any serious racing and small to moderate modifications, you might want to consider the type-s, only thing is if your not that great driving stick, then get the 5-speed cause the 6-speed has really close gear ratios and i'm tired of hearing people over-rev there engines going from 3th to 2nd gear when they meant to go to 4th.

NOW TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, you can get the 5-speed auto or manuel for 20G's, give or take a few hundred. Do not pay more than 21G's for the either of the 5-speeds and don't pay more than 24G's for the Type-S. Educate yourself using 3 different sources: cars.com, edmunds.com and kbb.com

evopanop
03-24-2004, 12:07 AM
You can get a base 5-spd AT for quite cheap (and a 5-spd MT for even cheaper). I was quoted $18,995 for a 2004 RSX with an Auto. You should be able to get just as good of a deal. :sunglasse

Add your comment to this topic!