Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Need help

js94Integra
01-28-2004, 06:03 PM
Hey Peeps, I'm new here and it's really cool to find a forum that i can ask all my questions! Hope to meet some cool cats up in this junx. Peace!

Ok, so first off im anti-ebay! we have to get that out of the way for everything i ever ask. please don't tell me to check at that hell hole. I have a 94 Integra LS i have done up pretty well so far, I think. To start 70mm Holley Throttle Body, Venom Intake Manifold, AEM Fuel rails and Injecters, Custom 4 to 1 3" Greedy Headers with full 3" DynoMax CatBack with DynoMax bullet exhaust. I have also got an LSD trans. with stage 2 ACT Race Clutch and ultra-lught Flywheel. For the body i have 18" Katana C10 rims with Toyo tires, JDM carbon fibor tail lights, with JDm black front bumber corner lights. I know i don't have that much right now, but i plan on making it my daily driver and weekend racer.
Anyway, one of my questons is, has anyone ever got a MOD chip for there integra or and other Honda/Acura? Do they really work. I am looking for better low end tourqe and can't seem to find it.

Also, does anyone know any sites that will explain how to properly tune your Integra to match the performance parts i add.

Im also up for any comments on how i should tune it as well. I would also like any comments on what i should do to my timing and how far advance or retarted i should set it to get maximum performance.

Hope to chat with you peeps soon, now that i found this place ill be here A LOT.

Peace.

whtteg
01-28-2004, 08:59 PM
You are going to need hondata or a SAFC to properly tune the motor. Tha best thing you can do right now is the reset the ECU. You just need to remove the fuse in the underhood fuse box that is labeled ECU and leave it out for about 30 secs. As for the chips they are the biggest waste of money, you might as well send a anonomus person the money in the mail b/c that is going to give you just as good results as a chip. And 3" exhaust? why 3" ?

Also welcome to AF I hope you like it here and yes there are some cool cats here :icon16:

js94Integra
01-29-2004, 08:33 PM
Hey thanks for the tip. I have put the 3" down pipe for the sole perpose of steps to add an HKS Turbo. I was told by a local guy in the area that has put his car in the 12 sec quarter mile record. I figure he has such a sweet car that i would listen to some of the things that he did. I have reinforced the piston chambers and replaced the pistons, stems and valves with all OEM stainless steel replacements. My goal for my car is to hit the 400hp club. i know it doesn't seem like much but that's all i want. Is it too much to ask for?

If you have any other advise for what i can do to better the Tourqe at a lower range i would love to hear it. I need all the help posable, i don't want to go out and throw shit on my car that i don't have the information on.

Thank for your help and looking forward for more help.

Later Peeps,
Peace

Add your comment to this topic!