Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Need Opinions....

Icecold_ii
01-20-2004, 07:11 AM
What does everyone think of the cat-back system from flowmaster for an integra? I've heard a lot of people say don't go with it, but what do all of you think?

tsugsr
01-20-2004, 09:38 AM
I was also wondering the same thing, how does it sound and all that good stuff?

whtteg
01-20-2004, 02:00 PM
I have only heard the Flomaster cat back on a focus. It sounded like crap to me on the focus but it is a focus :p

HTRtech
01-21-2004, 12:57 PM
Not quite the sound quality a person looks for when it comes to a high reving Japanese motor. If this question is whether or not you should buy it, then tell the forum if you are getting a sweet deal or how much it will cost you. If you give your circumstantial information you can get quality feed back on your good buy or maybe other systems that are comparable in price and maybe give a better tone/look.

Icecold_ii
01-21-2004, 08:41 PM
The catback system is only $130... I'm more or less looking for a good/but inexpensive syst. to go with my DC heads and OBX cat. Anyone know of good systems and also good cats let me know! the cat is only 55... thanx

integratool666
01-21-2004, 10:16 PM
i got the flowmaster 40 series on my civic, just the muffler though, it sounds nice - when you are slowing down, it gets somewhat louder, but it has more of deeper noice - none of that loud ass rice shit high pitched buzzing noise - i like it - i noticed power increase, i only have the sohc 1.6 in my civic, and the guy told me not even waste my money on the catback, because it wouldn't create enough backpreasure/ wouldn't do shit - so yeah - on a civic it sounds pretty good - you get power - hardly any sound after about 3000rpm, and yeah - it's ok - my personal preferece on the integra is apexi, it sounds the best - the megaphone dunk - or greddy sounds alright - a bit high and loud though. . . . - one other thing is that the dcsports twin canaster cat back is great too - my friend just got one and it has the same deal as the flowmaster - quiet after 3000rpm - just depends on what you want - i don't know the exact power specs . . . .

Icecold_ii
01-21-2004, 11:09 PM
Sounds like the flowmaster is good to go then. Basically i'm looking for a nice sounding exhaust without the ricey sound. Hate that stuff, and hate the large outlet's of ricers. Also want some gain to it and if possible not too much inter noise. Any other info needed let me konw, but right now sounds like flowmaster is good to go with.

Add your comment to this topic!