Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Phoenix Area For Sale: OEM 14" 2000 Civic EX Wheels

acid.nightmare
01-04-2004, 12:38 AM
For sale to anyone in the metro Phoenix area:

Complete set of factory 2000 Honda Civic EX 14" wheels. Set includes 14" black steel rims, tires, wheelcovers, and even lugnuts. This set is of course used, but in excellent condition! The tires still have a significant amount of treadlife, I would say it's at 80-90%. The rims have a 4 x 100 bolt pattern. I've had these on my 1990 Civic. I also had the wheels computer balanced in August 2003.
These wheels are a great replacement or upgrade for those with 13" wheels or ones without wheelcovers, or if your tires are worn. They're also a great replacement if you don't want to ruin your expensive wheels when your car is at the shop, going out of town, or slicks at the race track. There are no curb rashes on the tires or wheelcovers. The only reason why I'm selling the set is because I just got another set of wheels and these are sitting in my garage. Definitely a great buy.
Since the computer balancing cost me $25, I'd like to sell this set for $150 or best offer. Please email me or send me a private message if you have any questions or would like pictures.
Again, the wheels are for local pickup only since they're way too heavy to ship. Thanks for reading.

Add your comment to this topic!