Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Spoon!

white gsr
01-02-2004, 04:31 PM
do you guys know of a good page to order good spoon parts....im looking for the spoon N1 catback exhaust. thanks guys

Doubletap
01-02-2004, 09:55 PM
www.inlinefour.com
They also have other JDM such as Mugen and Jun

DoubleTap

white gsr
01-03-2004, 12:10 AM
yea, i've been to that site and i have a question. the only spoon N1 exhaust that they sell there say that its a muffler... my friend says its a catback but it just says muffler.. also i dont know what im buying for my car. the title says "spoon N1 Racing Silencer". Also they dont have it for integra's not to metion my 2000....is there a better site? thanks for helpin doubletap

HondaIntegraXSI
01-03-2004, 02:25 PM
go to the acual spoon sports page.

funkijunki
01-03-2004, 06:03 PM
www.ipsracing.com lots of spoon goodies

HondaIntegraXSI
01-04-2004, 12:14 PM
exaust is about 1000 bux

Spectre927
01-04-2004, 03:41 PM
www.spoon.jp
Its kinda difficult to understand, but maybe it'll have some info.

Spectre927
01-04-2004, 03:44 PM
A lot of it is in english, but it doesnt really have info on the N1 for the integra, its only got the S2000 dual exhaust info.

white gsr
01-04-2004, 08:55 PM
would i notice a serious differance from getting the spoon catback ex. to getting the comptech catback ex. ? because i really think the compteck looks better... but i want great performance. and in the inline four site it says that it is only 460$.....its talking about just the muffler right?. http://www.inlinefour.com/spoonracsil.html and on this site http://www.inlinefour.com/spoonracsil.html (the comptech) its the catback.... so i just wanted to clear up and prove to my friend that he is wrong the spoon is in fact just a muffler on this site...and the comptech is a catback. and the spoon is not cheaper than the comptech. the spoon catback is really like a grand right.

Spectre927
01-05-2004, 03:33 AM
The difference is small. On our cars, I/H/E add maybe 15-20 hp. Headers add the most, then theres exhaust and then intake(depends on whether its SRI or CAI). One time I had like a $60 pair of pants and a $30 pair of pants. Quality wise they were pretty much the same. The ony difference was one was a "name brand."

HTRtech
01-16-2004, 01:44 PM
yea, i've been to that site and i have a question. the only spoon N1 exhaust that they sell there say that its a muffler... my friend says its a catback but it just says muffler.. also i dont know what im buying for my car. the title says "spoon N1 Racing Silencer". Also they dont have it for integra's not to metion my 2000....is there a better site? thanks for helpin doubletap

I would say your friend is probably right and if you are serious about buying exhaust you could use one of the handy dandy phone numbers or emails that the suggested websites have to offer you in lou of purchasing their products. SPOON IS KICKASS and the ultimate in honda performance no matter what any of these pseudo experts say. If you want spend your hard earned buck use it on something proven. Mugen is an elitist brand for those with money flowing from every orfice of their body. For a teen like you want to get the best bang and kickassness from your buck throw the spoon exhaust on an feel/hear the improvements in low to mid and even high range horsepower. You cant really go wrong with spoon. Comptech is still a quality brand but it is usually left for the Acura enthusiasts worried about warranty. Spoon is Japanese performance! I dont want to sound like a queer or nothin but Depeche mode is a pretty sweet band!

HTRtech
01-16-2004, 01:52 PM
Check out the N1 "muffler" on www.JDMHondaParts.com (http://www.JDMHondaParts.com) $430
It calls to you... my precious

By the way for any of you fools who dont know about that site make it a FAV it is a killer site those guys know what is up! And if you look at the well diagramed picture on the inline4 site... they de-pic-t (heehee) it is from the cat (ilytic convertor end pipe) back...

white gsr
01-16-2004, 07:46 PM
shut up rick its a muffler :)

91LSspecial
01-16-2004, 08:41 PM
The difference is small. On our cars, I/H/E add maybe 15-20 hp. Headers add the most, then theres exhaust and then intake(depends on whether its SRI or CAI). One time I had like a $60 pair of pants and a $30 pair of pants. Quality wise they were pretty much the same. The ony difference was one was a "name brand."

he's right the only reason i choose one over the other is either quality (which most of the time is only word of mouth) or because it is still somewhat leagal (dad's a cop). Though spoon haveing a backround in racing compared to most other company's should say something about their quality.

HTRtech
01-16-2004, 09:16 PM
shut up rick its a muffler :)

well i never! ha rumph! I beg to differ. make the call and look at those pics again. Rick? who do you think you are... Madam Cleo! or is there some new rule that a guy cant back some one up that has no defense on an open forum. Who ever this Rick character is he is completely correct in all he says and is well read not only that he can probably kick your fine booty in GT3 any day and is a total bad ass on top of that! O'Doyle Rules! :)

HondaIntegraXSI
01-17-2004, 11:37 AM
Anybody other than be think that something is a little queer about this guy ^

HTRtech
01-17-2004, 02:02 PM
Anybody other than be think that something is a little queer about this guy ^

Waste of space ^

I will cut the satire back a smidge if you can't handle it Mr. Cheap Shot. Maybe if you sat back off the edge of your chair and let out a much needed chuckle everyonce in a while you would not be so eager to type useless posts. Have a good evening and don't forget to blink when you are up at three in the morning surfing the net. Maybe you should have started a whole new thread/poll asking just how "queer" this "guy" really is. Yet another clairvoyant participant! This is amazing!

white gsr
01-18-2004, 08:18 PM
yea hes queer alright :)

white gsr
01-18-2004, 08:19 PM
i heard that he doesnt even own an integra!!

HTRtech
01-19-2004, 04:20 PM
i heard that he doesnt even own an integra!!

Well i never!

Add your comment to this topic!