Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

IWC: Too many sub forums

DGB454
12-09-2003, 05:06 AM
I don't think this has been brought up yet. There are too many catagories(sub forums). It's hard to get to know very many people unless you go to all the different forums and read what everyone writes. There are also too many similar catagories. For instance...I frequent 4 different sub forums that have to do with Chevelles. I can go to Chevrolet or I can go into the sub forum Chevelle. Also I can go to Muscle cars or I can go into the sub forum Chevrolet.
Is there a way to consolidate some of the forums? There seems to be a lot of people that are members but not a lot of posting going on because they are too spread out.

jon@af
12-09-2003, 12:51 PM
Well, generally, most people have a favorite area and are usually found there and know most of the people there. Besides, without the subforums, a lot of things wouldnt be able to be covered as well as they are.

HiFlow5 0
12-16-2003, 05:54 AM
I kinda agree in a way. Kinda like the acura/honda, or honda/acura forums, both bring you to the same place. If you access the Chevelle sub forum though the Chevrolet or the Muscle cars main forums, they should bring you to the same place. There are a few other areas I think would benifit from this as well.

Add your comment to this topic!