Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Opinions...

celtikpride88
12-08-2003, 05:41 PM
Just wanted an opinion on the look of this rsx (http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=503/1019654.JPG) with these konig rims (http://konigwheels.com/images/207_b.jpg) ..
What do you guys think???

RSX-S777
12-08-2003, 06:03 PM
That would be sick. Thats huge money...

celtikpride88
12-08-2003, 06:52 PM
both are around 900$
im only 16 and i get my license this march..just doing some research on what i could do with the rsx..i just got a new job that pays 20$/hr so that money ill save just for my car. i mean ill be working my ass off so i can have a nice ride so to me it will be worth it in the long run

BlindOne
12-08-2003, 07:10 PM
nice rims :iceslolan that would look so nice on the rsx. damn!!! you make that much??? where you work at?

celtikpride88
12-08-2003, 09:44 PM
Well right now im working at a supermarket..i make 8$/hr..its not a bad job, easy cash when all i do is just sit there and throw shit threw the scanner..but then i have a side job with my uncle as a plumber..thats were the $$ comes in..oh yea and i also a small time job at this gas station near my house..i get payed like 10$/hr and im trying to work out some free gas..but i dont liek that job much..cold, weirdos work there and its not much of an automotive shop so i dont learn much..oh yea and i have sooooooooooooo much shit i can sell..from that i could make some good money..i have everything from cell phones to snowboards to skates to rc cars..if anyone needs anything just ask..i might have it on sale :biggrin:

CEEJ
12-09-2003, 01:28 PM
Your only 16 and make that kind of money and have that many jobs. When do u find time for school.

celtikpride88
12-09-2003, 03:11 PM
bah..school..ha..fuck that shit

RSX-S777
12-11-2003, 05:13 PM
I had to go through five years of college to afford my RSX-S. What the fuck?! Should've been a plumber... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

celtikpride88
12-11-2003, 09:02 PM
lol..well i only have enough for half of my rsx..my dad said if i do good in school he'll pay for the other part of the rsx..now im just saving up for my mods..but the only problem is i was put on probation today and i have 6 days to be PERFECT or im getting kicked out of school..long story but to make a long story short i hit a girl in the face with an orange..plus other type of shit..dont have the room to post

Praetorin
12-12-2003, 01:04 AM
Im about half way through college and i traded in my Supra as a down for my RSX, its a burden sometimes, and i get down about it and think about selling it... but then i go drive it, and im like "hoo boy what was i thinking!" =)

U know its not the payment on the RSX that hurts, its the payment for the insurance.

celtikpride88
12-12-2003, 04:29 PM
You Traded In A Supra For An Rsx!!!! What Are You Fucking Nuts !!! What Did You Get Out Of It ??

RSX-S777
12-12-2003, 04:57 PM
Dude-if tagging a girl in the face with an orange is wrong...I dont want to be right....Youre a fucking delinquent! :lol: That's the only way I can get my girlfriend hot any more....BAM!

And yeah- a Supra for an RSX?! Was the Supra a POS?

celtikpride88
12-12-2003, 09:00 PM
Ahaha..it was like that too..all quiet..then..SMACKKKKKK!..then in the backround all you hear is.."Oh my godddd..my nossssssssssse"..everyones quiet and in shock..then you have my table laughing there asses off

celtikpride88
12-12-2003, 09:03 PM
"delinquent" ????
Bro..i do shit like that when im bored..my principal was like.."We know its you and we know you've done this before because your the only one that does stupid shit like this "..and i just smiled and was like.."Its more like im the only one that has the balls to do it..but yea"..Hes cool but my other ass. pricipal is a fucking asshole..she hates me..and everytime i manage to do something bad..like even a little sentence filled with curses..shes always right there to hear everything and yell at me

ghetto7o2azn
12-13-2003, 12:02 AM
to me... u sound like a complete idiot... u dont care if u get kicked out of school? you say fuck school... ok... so u work all those jobs making $20/h... yeah laf at ur friends that continue on to college and drive arround in a piece of shit... while ur riding in ur "rsx" and ur only 16, but if u dont shape it up, when ur 36, ull still be in ur rsx workin ur same jobs while ur friends are graduated from colledge driving their mercedes, bmw's, and what not...makin over $100,000+ a year.... just a different perspective from a 14 y/o who thinks farther ahead than tomorrow

Praetorin
12-13-2003, 01:46 AM
It was a single Turbo 87 Targa Supra, very sweet car, just wanted something newer. =)

celtikpride88
12-13-2003, 03:13 PM
Damn azn your a genius..i never thought that way..im going to change my whole life around now..i mean seeing how now that im only my uncles helper making 20$/hr..so that would mean, from listening to you, that i would have to a helper to im 36 yo..umn yea..and im the idiot..you do know i plan to leave the helping job right..yea and then ill have a "real" job..making "real" money..well thanks genius..now i plan to rethink everything and come back with the same conclusion :flipa:

celtikpride88
12-13-2003, 08:17 PM
Think im going to go with this rsx kit (http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=503/101965redrsx2.JPG) ( another pic here (http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=500/101965redrsx.JPG) )instead of the ro_ja pure (http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=503/1019654.JPG) kit..the ings is a replica is around 320$ cheaper than the ro_ja kit..so if i dont seem to find harsh flaws with the multi layer fiberglass replica kit than ill most likely go with the ings kit

ghetto7o2azn
12-13-2003, 09:37 PM
ok n how do u plan on gettin a "real" job if u dont get a highschool deploma? even if you did... what is "real" money ne wayz n what whould that job be? the only way ur gonna get a "real" job n make "real" money is if you have some kind of relative that owns a huge company that can make you some kind of head manager... so what exactly is this job? because if you can make over $100,000 doing a job that doesnt even require u to pass college, then hell im not gonna go to college either..

celtikpride88
12-13-2003, 10:10 PM
Hey dickhead..i suggest you stop waisting your f*cking time posting to this thread without anwsering the question that started this whole thread in the first place..
1. Plumbing doesn't require any kind of diploma..if anything a high school one
2. In order to become a plumber you need to pass a NY test..and by studying for that test i would be a helper
3. In order to make money you do what my uncle did..you hire people under you..and from there it progresses and you have yourself a nice little buisness

And i don't recall saying i wasn't going to finish out high school..i just said I'm on the verge of getting kicked out..i guess theres only one high school in all of the east coast that i could attend

mk3jk
12-14-2003, 08:57 AM
Hey dickhead..i suggest you stop waisting your f*cking time posting to this thread without anwsering the question that started this whole thread in the first place..
1. Plumbing doesn't require any kind of diploma..if anything a high school one
2. In order to become a plumber you need to pass a NY test..and by studying for that test i would be a helper
3. In order to make money you do what my uncle did..you hire people under you..and from there it progresses and you have yourself a nice little buisness

And i don't recall saying i wasn't going to finish out high school..i just said I'm on the verge of getting kicked out..i guess theres only one high school in all of the east coast that i could attend
I CALL BULLSHIT!!! on this guy. School is everything udont finish hs u will be messing with shit (plumbing) and i dont believe all the bs u say cmon u say u work three jobs and all u say is i make uh about... I am sorry if u feel u dont need school but 16 owning a rsx what happens if ur uncle goes always think ahead man. who will pay ur 350 dollar car payment and ur 200 a month on ins. and still live with ur parents ur whole life.. i am not hating on u i just hope u look at a fall back plan.

ghetto7o2azn
12-14-2003, 05:26 PM
took the words right out of my mouth :werd:

ghetto7o2azn
12-14-2003, 05:31 PM
oh yeah
1. Calling me a dickhead is just showing the rest of the people in the forum how immature u are and makes me believe that you aren't capable of even running your buisness
2. With those people skillz... u aint goin no where...(might want to work on them)
3. Ur right... why in the hell should i care if u mess up ur life... fine by me :loser:

RSX-S777
12-15-2003, 10:17 PM
Look, guys- I went to college and have a good job and an RSX, but contractors make insane money. If the kid wants to be a fucking plumber, whats the problem? :gives: He'll probably make more money than me. To each his own. At least he has good taste in cars. Also, he may end up saving your asses someday when your pipes blow. By the way Celtic, you ever see the episode of the Brady Bunch where Marcia gets spanked in the face with a football? Was it like that? :nutkick: And dude, go with the Ro-ja...

celtikpride88
12-16-2003, 04:36 PM
Yea it was something like that..but when it hit her face..the orange exploded..it was one of those moments where you wish you had a camera so you could just replay it over and over and keep zooming in and out
Well yea..they have no clue what a plumber makes so they talk shit.My uncle is making more money than he can even count..And now hes just buying cars for the fun of it..He just got a insane Chevrolet Bel Air..man talk about some fucking hp..gotta love american muscle
Well im not sure..i wanted the ings kit first then i lost taste of it and went with the roja kit..but now its looking better in my eyes and especially in my wallet..but im not to familiar with the replica version of the ings kit

RSX-S777
12-17-2003, 08:21 PM
Yeah, there's something to be said for American cars when it comes to muscle- but the quality is absolute bullshit compared to Honda. I have a 98 Mustang GT but I love my S so much more. Mustang is built like ass and handles like a fucking brick compared to the Acura. Hey- the ings kit have a fag wing? I don't remember what it looks like....

celtikpride88
12-18-2003, 06:27 PM
what do you mean gay wing ?
from what i see it doesnt come with a spoiler if thats what your talking about

RSX-S777
12-21-2003, 03:24 PM
Yeah- wasnt sure if it had one of those queer-ass 3 foot tall spoilers or a normal sized one. Not a big fan of giant aluminum racing wings. Might as well rig up some Christmas lights around the dash and tie a Puerto Rican flag to the antenna....

....bet I get some shit for that comment :swear:

celtikpride88
12-21-2003, 06:18 PM
Lol..yea i always see the damn puerto ricans in there 81 civics with like 18 chrome rims you see on display in sears..4 rims 4 tires 100$..I like the stock spoiler..the oem thing that you can get with the rsx..thats pretty nice..but no, that bodykit doesnt come with one

sidd
12-26-2003, 02:02 AM
so tru...... man i no u like cars and all bu dont drop out or else ull be distroying ur future for ur present..... sound like ur parents?? sry bu thats reality... i m 16 too so dont take me as an adult and i no u wud do opposite to what ur told by an adult

RSX-S777
12-28-2003, 07:53 PM
WTF! The world needs plumbers too...Something tells me his life and future wont be ruined when he's pulling in 80+ grand a year. Maybe we should all become Astrophysicists. :twak:

celtikpride88
12-29-2003, 04:17 PM
:evillol:

x7998
12-29-2003, 07:14 PM
I have seen the rims on a dark red RSX near my house. I just got a Type-S. I love the ride. Enjoy your new toy.

sageprime1
12-29-2003, 09:46 PM
okay, i speak with you constantly and you never mentioned all off this....all i have to say is watch how you sterotype people and their cars, "those puerto ricans......"

also, it's about time you made a thread with some serious responses, but it seemed more like a "stay in school" thread

RSX-S777
12-30-2003, 12:28 PM
Not me...I'm trying to make it a "Drop out, be a plumber and drive a sick RSX" thread.... :evillol:

By the way, Puerto Ricans...we kid because we love....stay in school! :nono:

pimp_squeak
12-31-2003, 03:47 PM
plumbing is a trade....trades are extremely regulated...at least up here in Canada...you ahve to get certified ($$$$) and recertified every year after that. I want to be a chef...and I cant get anywhere without going to college...and if you ask me...cooking is easier than plumbing.... just a thought

RSX-S777
01-01-2004, 05:05 PM
This argument is played out.... :gives: :sleep:

NarbehX
01-02-2004, 06:41 PM
hahaha this is hilarious... but i'm gonna give my own piece of a life lesson... one of my best friends decided to skip college and jus become a cop... he doesnt care about $$$, but when it boils down to it, say u get fired or something goes wrong and u dont wanna be a plumber anymore or u just cant do that kind of work for some physical injury - then what? u got nothin except a high school diploma to go on... if u wanna take that risk, its ur choice, but azn (i think it was him) said it right about how ur buddies will be driving nicer cars while ur still in ur rsx drivin to ur next job to plumb shit... somebody's gotta do it, so thank God for idiots like u :loser:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

RSX-S777
01-02-2004, 07:30 PM
Dude, my old college roommate has a Masters in education and cant find a full-time job. Another buddy was a technical writer for Lucent- was laid off and cant get a job anywhere Yet another who was in high tech and is now screwed. I'm the only one who's doing OK and I still dont make as much as half the plumbers out there (sad but true). Degrees DONT insure income, retard. My friends with their degrees arent lucky enough to be able to afford an RSX. And another thing...this kid wont be such an idiot when your toilet is broken or your pipes freeze. Then youll be handing him his next monthly payment... :thumbsup: :useless:

RSX-S777
01-02-2004, 07:31 PM
now just take away the "without pics" part and youve got it....

NarbehX
01-03-2004, 12:41 AM
actually RETARD, plumbers are jus one of those jobs which, LIKE I SAID BEFORE, some idiot's got to do, and thank God for people like them... there are exceptions to everything, but for the most part, with a degree ur basically set and can find a job whether its a decent one WITH the degree, or then u could go and be a plumber anyways... but as for people who DONT go to college, most of the time they become nobodies which isnt the case here because he claims hes gonna be the next bill gates with his high-class plumbing job... so u go on and putt-putt around in ur POS acura with fart can exhaust and an engine the size of my bottle of coke(haha i'll post that good ol' civic vs. bottle of mountain dew picture soon) and shut up chump

RSX-S777
01-03-2004, 11:02 AM
This kid's a complete joke. Says the first thing that comes out of his ass with authority. I really hope you didnt waste money on a higher education. Dude, if you were twice as smart as you are now, youd be absolutely stupid. Hurry up and die so I can piss on your grave... :lol2: :thumbsup:

celtikpride88
01-05-2004, 07:54 PM
Narbeh you got some balls to talk shit about someones profession. Id like to see your 4 eyed ass talk shit to a plumber in real life. Where is your degree in what ever the fuck you do going to get you in a fight?. Or do you just sit home with your money and ponder up ways to put people down because they dont do what you do. You think your special because you took a different path then someone else. So your calling my uncle a noobody???? BAH..He has everything he needs. Well paying job, wife and kids, 3 cars and house. Now I dont know about your "standards" but to me thats a good life. Because he doesnt shit out 20 dollar bills and isnt rich he cant have a good life? I hate "jews" like you. All you care about is the almighty dollar.

RSX-S777
01-05-2004, 09:28 PM
I don't know about the whole jew thing.. :grinno: ..but youre right, man. The thing is, I really dont get the vibe this kid has earned anything for himself, anyway- or lived in the real world. His opinions are idiotic and ill-informed when it comes to cars as well as professions. This kid doesnt shit 20$s either, he sucks them from his daddy's teats...

celtikpride88
01-05-2004, 11:25 PM
:iagree:

Add your comment to this topic!