Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-04-2003, 10:17 AM   #1
daveauth21
AF Enthusiast

Question level 10 bulletproof tranny?

does anyone know if this is better than buying a new tranny and getting the vb mod done? i have a new tranny but i want the strongest longest lasting auto tranny i can get or make,and these bulletproof trannys sound badass
daveauth21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 07:21 PM   #2
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Re: level 10 bulletproof tranny?

Quote:
Originally posted by daveauth21
does anyone know if this is better than buying a new tranny and getting the vb mod done? i have a new tranny but i want the strongest longest lasting auto tranny i can get or make,and these bulletproof trannys sound badass
As far as I know it is better because they will strengthen all of the internals and I believe they also offer a warranty which is better, don't forget the added benefit of a faster and smoother shifting automagic.
Old 02-05-2003, 05:39 AM   #3
mad max 98
AF Enthusiast

rock on dave , but u might wanna take ur time looking cuz i heard there s a company that makes trannies in new jersey and they claim their trannies are stronger than level 10 , so sorry idont have the name on the top of my head but trust me it exists, remember any aftermarket tranny will not give u any performance advantages cuz it operates in the same way but it's a mod for the long run and it's very urgent f ur boosting but what makes a tranny faster is what u do to it like vb,shiftronic manual shift kit from level10 , and maybe a tcu from JWT, ur on the right track brother btw the shiftronic device is $1050 but i'm not sure f its useful or not cusz i havn't seen anybody using it
mad max 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2003, 06:22 PM   #4
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by mad max 98
rock on dave , but u might wanna take ur time looking cuz i heard there s a company that makes trannies in new jersey and they claim their trannies are stronger than level 10 , so sorry idont have the name on the top of my head but trust me it exists, remember any aftermarket tranny will not give u any performance advantages cuz it operates in the same way but it's a mod for the long run and it's very urgent f ur boosting but what makes a tranny faster is what u do to it like vb,shiftronic manual shift kit from level10 , and maybe a tcu from JWT, ur on the right track brother btw the shiftronic device is $1050 but i'm not sure f its useful or not cusz i havn't seen anybody using it
I heard the same thing over at the org and I can't remember what the name of that company is either.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35