Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee
'88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2014, 07:21 AM   #3871
00accord44
High on Potenuse
 
00accord44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Evanston, Illinois
Posts: 11,576
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44 View Post
Technicalities.... we are all PUREHONDA OG SQUAD (I think)

But you didnt seriously forget your old screen name right?? Shirley you jest LadynRedSi
Did I just fall victim of sarcasm delivered via text? Did I just become Captain Literal??

Do I have to give up my title of Captain Literate now???
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:22 AM   #3872
00accord44
High on Potenuse
 
00accord44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Evanston, Illinois
Posts: 11,576
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44 View Post
Did I just fall victim of sarcasm delivered via text? Did I just become Captain Literal??

Do I have to give up my title of Captain Literate now???
DEAR GOD WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!?!?!?!?!?!?

__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:24 AM   #3873
00accord44
High on Potenuse
 
00accord44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Evanston, Illinois
Posts: 11,576
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44 View Post
DEAR GOD WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!?!?!?!?!?!?

<-------- *makes post* *post count increases* *laughs at TSC* *high fives Igor and Amy*
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 00accord44 For This Useful Post:
TheSilentChamber (10-23-2014)
Old 10-23-2014, 07:25 AM   #3874
00accord44
High on Potenuse
 
00accord44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Evanston, Illinois
Posts: 11,576
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44 View Post
<-------- *makes post* *post count increases* *laughs at TSC* *high fives Igor and Amy*
*double checks to see if post count is still working for Captain Acorn*
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:26 AM   #3875
00accord44
High on Potenuse
 
00accord44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Evanston, Illinois
Posts: 11,576
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44 View Post
*double checks to see if post count is still working for Captain Acorn*
Yep
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:56 AM   #3876
00accord44
High on Potenuse
 
00accord44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Evanston, Illinois
Posts: 11,576
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicSpoon View Post
Apparently Marvel said screw it and released a better version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do
Back to this though..... I'm not full on superhero movie geek but my panties just got wet after looking at this trailer.

I heard the basics of the true (comic) origin of Ultron and they changed it significantly but I think this movie looks as badass as the first one.
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:35 AM   #3877
00accord44
High on Potenuse
 
00accord44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Evanston, Illinois
Posts: 11,576
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44 View Post
Back to this though..... I'm not full on superhero movie geek but my panties just got wet after looking at this trailer.

I heard the basics of the true (comic) origin of Ultron and they changed it significantly but I think this movie looks as badass as the first one.
Ive watched this trailer 5 times this morning. Ive had 5 nerdgasms
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:36 AM   #3878
00accord44
High on Potenuse
 
00accord44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Evanston, Illinois
Posts: 11,576
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44 View Post
Ive watched this trailer 5 times this morning. Ive had 5 nerdgasms
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 10:38 AM   #3879
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator
 
TheSilentChamber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: bumblefuck, Texas
Posts: 10,590
Thanks: 363
Thanked 364 Times in 309 Posts
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44 View Post
<-------- *makes post* *post count increases* *laughs at TSC* *high fives Igor and Amy*
One of these days... just you wait and see...
TheSilentChamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 10:41 AM   #3880
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator
 
TheSilentChamber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: bumblefuck, Texas
Posts: 10,590
Thanks: 363
Thanked 364 Times in 309 Posts
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber View Post
One of these days... just you wait and see...
tsc fell asleep after work, slept like 16 hours till the next morning, then work up angry-hungry. Like a bear out of hibernation.

Macaroni and Cheese and bacon, Stat!
TheSilentChamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 11:35 AM   #3881
amy@af
Traffic Directing Admin
 
amy@af's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Civic Land, Oregon
Posts: 7,893
Thanks: 226
Thanked 119 Times in 95 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to amy@af
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44 View Post
Technicalities.... we are all PUREHONDA OG SQUAD (I think)

But you didnt seriously forget your old screen name right?? Shirley you jest LadynRedSi
See now THAT is street cred worthy....purehonda! There are few of us left!

Name before LadyNRedSi jack ass it was an ambiguous name of the year + civic + I don't remember it was too damn long ago Hell, it might have even been an accord name?!? I had an accord for a minute when my daughter was born
__________________
"hi! my name is Lady, and i'm a HONDA-holic"

..don't make me send Setanta over in his Waambulance to give you an aloe tissue for your sensitive nose!



*~ ~> USeR GUiDELiNeS*<~ ~*

I <3 the G Ride ~*~ I <3 OLD SKooL
amy@af is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 03:42 PM   #3882
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator
 
TheSilentChamber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: bumblefuck, Texas
Posts: 10,590
Thanks: 363
Thanked 364 Times in 309 Posts
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy@af View Post
See now THAT is street cred worthy....purehonda! There are few of us left!

Name before LadyNRedSi jack ass it was an ambiguous name of the year + civic + I don't remember it was too damn long ago Hell, it might have even been an accord name?!? I had an accord for a minute when my daughter was born
I was looking back at previous off topic threads and noticed that they range from 80-150 pages... except for number two which soared for 450 pages. That has to be in AF hall of fame some where... There surely aren't many other threads that long anywhere else on the forum, active or not.
TheSilentChamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 03:50 PM   #3883
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator
 
TheSilentChamber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: bumblefuck, Texas
Posts: 10,590
Thanks: 363
Thanked 364 Times in 309 Posts
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber View Post
I was looking back at previous off topic threads and noticed that they range from 80-150 pages... except for number two which soared for 450 pages. That has to be in AF hall of fame some where... There surely aren't many other threads that long anywhere else on the forum, active or not.
Purchasing a consider microphone today. Which is something I now nothing about. So I'm buying the one thats the prettiest.
TheSilentChamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 06:28 PM   #3884
CivicSpoon
There is no Spoon
 
CivicSpoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: CNY, New York
Posts: 6,941
Thanks: 286
Thanked 223 Times in 185 Posts
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber View Post
Purchasing a consider microphone today. Which is something I now nothing about. So I'm buying the one thats the prettiest.
What language did you use to translate from, to get that first sentence? And what kind of microphone?

Hey look, your posts are counting again.
CivicSpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 06:58 PM   #3885
00accord44
High on Potenuse
 
00accord44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Evanston, Illinois
Posts: 11,576
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicSpoon View Post
What language did you use to translate from, to get that first sentence? And what kind of microphone?

Hey look, your posts are counting again.
As a recent student of the vocal arts, I am pretty sure he meant a condenser mic..... or he meant exactly what he typed and he's hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggghhhh


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber View Post
Purchasing a consider microphone today. Which is something I now nothing about. So I'm buying the one thats the prettiest.
What kind of condenser mic though? What do you need it for? I bought a Yeti Blue for my pending voiceover projects. Its one of the best starter mics out there (or so I was told by my instructors)
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts