Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 09:46 PM   #1
solkid
AF Newbie

FS: 1993 Honda Del Sol si (Aug. 07 Honda Tuning featured)

Well after 6 wonderful years its time to let her go. I'm finally going to sell the Sol. I have been fortunate enough to acheive all the goals I've set out for the car plus many more that I could have only dreamed about. I've managed to win numerous 1st place and best of trophies at tons of national shows. Receive a full 6 page feature in Honda Tuning magazine, Be photographed in over a dozen other magazines and coming soon... another feature in in another globaly recognized magazine. .

I have met some amazing people in this industry and have made some wonderful friendships along the way. I could not have done this without the support of my family and friends as well as the wonderful sponsors who have helped me from day one. I hope I can be fortunate enough to work with them on future projects.

Price $9500.00 w/ Gram Lights or $8500.00 w/o FIRM (see website for details)

I realize the market for my car is very small, as it is extremely hard to put a price on something like this beacuse its in a small specialized market of its own. If you have comments and remarks on the price please keep them to yourself. If you are not interested please dont bother saying anything at all.

The car has been babied its entire life. It is not a daily driver and has never been one. It has less then 90,000 miles on it and has averaged about 5000 miles a year. The turbo kit and clutch was installed about 2000 miles ago.

Below is a link to a website I have built to sell the car. I went into great detail about the car and its history and have included tons of pics as well.

www.solforsale.webs.com

I have also created a special email address for questions about the car. I am listing the car on alot of different forums that I belong to and it will be simply too much work to keep up with them all. So please email me with any questions you may have, The emails are sent directly to my cell so you shouldn't have to wait too long for a response. Please look at the website before you ask questions, most of the answers should be found there.

solforsale@aol.com

I am located in Louisville Kentucky, I can help arrange shiping if needed.

Thanks, Mike

Last edited by solkid; 12-11-2007 at 09:31 PM.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:31 PM   #2
solkid
AF Newbie

Re: FS: 1993 Honda Del Sol si (Aug. 07 Honda Tuning featured)

Bump for a one and only price drop. The new price. $9500.00 w/ Gram lights or $8500.00 w/o This price is FIRM, thanks for looking
Old 12-11-2007, 10:10 PM   #3
'97ventureowner
AF Moderator

Re: FS: 1993 Honda Del Sol si (Aug. 07 Honda Tuning featured)

Quote:
Originally Posted by solkid
Bump for a one and only price drop. The new price. $9500.00 w/ Gram lights or $8500.00 w/o This price is FIRM, thanks for looking
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=635594
Pay attention closely to rule # 2.
Closed.

If a prostitute here in America loses her job to a prostitute in India , is that considered "outwhoring"??-Jay Leno

" A Good Thing To Know"

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange