Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Subaru > Forester
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-05-2021, 07:41 PM   #1
zcannon2669
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Thornton, Colorado
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2014 Subaru Forester Surging and Jerking

I need some help! I have a 2014 Forester and it has been surging and jerking when accelerating. I had a check engine light come on and the cruise control light is flashing. I got the code read and it came back as needing the O2 bank one sensor one replaced. I replaced the sensor and it seemed to work but only for the first day.
The Forester will run great for about 70% of the time but then that leaves the other 30% of the time running like garbage. The surging and jerking seems to take place when leaving a stop light or accelerating from a low speed. Once the car is above 40 mph there is no issues.
I was wondering if this is a common problem and if so is there any ideas on what the fix would be? Dose this sound like a catalytic converter? Maybe a messed up CVT transmission? Any help would be great!!

Recent things done to the Forester- Replace O2 sensor one bank one, replaced air filter, oil change and oil filter replaced
zcannon2669 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD


Bookmarks
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Subaru > Forester

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts