Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee
'88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2014, 11:38 AM   #4591
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator
 
TheSilentChamber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: bumblefuck, Texas
Posts: 10,590
Thanks: 363
Thanked 364 Times in 309 Posts
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber View Post
I read that numerous times as "bride". Do it. It makes sense, and its way funnier...er.
*farts* *giggles* *thumps spoon in his shiny forehead* *giggles* *farts*


Look, its a palindrome!

__________________

TheSilentChamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 11:47 AM   #4592
00accord44
High on Potenuse
 
00accord44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Evanston, Illinois
Posts: 11,576
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber View Post
Well I'm about to Watch Episode 3, and then I'm going to cook me up some breakfast, and probably watch episode 4 during some point of the day also. I'm trying to not binge watch anything. I'm currently watching Deadwood (two thumbs up half way through first season), Enlightened (one thumb up, three episodes in), Breaking Bad (1.5 thumbs up, two episodes in- probably will be upgraded, just took a while to get started, and too much old man tidy whity action for my tastes, but I figure that ... should go away, I hope). I'm also watching Gold Rush, which I'm not going to rate because its more of a long term thing, only reason to watch it at this point is if you've followed along the whole time, otherwise its just going to be a few groups of guys who you don't know driving bulldozers and arguing a lot. I've added Californication to my watchlist, along with The Americans and Oz. Any other recommendations for stuff that is currently available with many seasons on Netflix or Amazon Prime? I figure I could add in another show or two and have a nice balanced weakly programming schedule that would last a couple months.
BrBa cuts way down on the old man underoo content.. like down to 0%, so you're safe there

Californication I watched all the way through and it starts getting annoying at S3 or so.... but if you're like me, then it will stay just good enough to watch all the episodes

The Americans (FX) I already verbally jerked myself to in this thread, but I'll get the Jergens out once more. S2 not as good as S1 but still decent quality and can make a strong comeback for S3

Justified (FX) is a great show, I rate it above The Muricans

Oh and The Strain (FX) is pretty good and Fargo (FX) was great. FX knows what theyre doing.
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 11:57 AM   #4593
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator
 
TheSilentChamber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: bumblefuck, Texas
Posts: 10,590
Thanks: 363
Thanked 364 Times in 309 Posts
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44 View Post
BrBa cuts way down on the old man underoo content.. like down to 0%, so you're safe there

Californication I watched all the way through and it starts getting annoying at S3 or so.... but if you're like me, then it will stay just good enough to watch all the episodes

The Americans (FX) I already verbally jerked myself to in this thread, but I'll get the Jergens out once more. S2 not as good as S1 but still decent quality and can make a strong comeback for S3

Justified (FX) is a great show, I rate it above The Muricans

Oh and The Strain (FX) is pretty good and Fargo (FX) was great. FX knows what theyre doing.

Is there an FX forum your trying to become moderator of or something? Jeeeeeesus titties. lol, nah I've heard Justified is good. Never heard of The Strain... and I know Fargo the movie... is that of any relationships? I used to watch Wilfred on FX, then they moved it to FXX and nobody has seen it since.

I'm in need of a good comedy thats not annoying. I'm burnt out on "big bang theory"esc shows, but I want something to laugh at. Ughh, and I'm beyond burnt out on stand up, that's all they listen to in the shop at work, so every time I walk back there its stand up....

And thats the day tsc ran out of laughter

__________________

TheSilentChamber is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheSilentChamber For This Useful Post:
00accord44 (12-21-2014)
Old 12-21-2014, 12:05 PM   #4594
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator
 
TheSilentChamber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: bumblefuck, Texas
Posts: 10,590
Thanks: 363
Thanked 364 Times in 309 Posts
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

looking back... I think I may have pasted the wrong gif url...
__________________

TheSilentChamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 03:20 PM   #4595
00accord44
High on Potenuse
 
00accord44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Evanston, Illinois
Posts: 11,576
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber View Post
looking back... I think I may have pasted the wrong gif url...
Well it looks like a clip from one of those Scary Movie movies and those never have any laughs, so it seems perfect imo


Fargo the show is somewhat relate to the movie. If you watch the season you'll notice the crossovers. Plus it has Billy Bob Wierdo and Bilbo Baggins in it which is a double win to me. Check out FXhasthegreatestshowsever.forums.com for more awesome FX and FX-related discussion.... but none of that FXX shit. Nobody knows what that is or where its located
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 03:22 PM   #4596
00accord44
High on Potenuse
 
00accord44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Evanston, Illinois
Posts: 11,576
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44 View Post
Well it looks like a clip from one of those Scary Movie movies and those never have any laughs, so it seems perfect imo


Fargo the show is somewhat relate to the movie. If you watch the season you'll notice the crossovers. Plus it has Billy Bob Wierdo and Bilbo Baggins in it which is a double win to me. Check out FXhasthegreatestshowsever.forums.com for more awesome FX and FX-related discussion.... but none of that FXX shit. Nobody knows what that is or where its located
Hello Ladies o nHBO is funny, but its only 8 episodes I think. And its British humor which may or may not qualify as comedy to you. Stephen Merchant and such
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 03:26 PM   #4597
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator
 
TheSilentChamber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: bumblefuck, Texas
Posts: 10,590
Thanks: 363
Thanked 364 Times in 309 Posts
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44 View Post
Hello Ladies o nHBO is funny, but its only 8 episodes I think. And its British humor which may or may not qualify as comedy to you. Stephen Merchant and such
added it to the watchlist. Didnt know it was british. Hmm. We'll...... seeee.......
__________________

TheSilentChamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 05:27 PM   #4598
CivicSpoon
There is no Spoon
 
CivicSpoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: CNY, New York
Posts: 6,941
Thanks: 286
Thanked 223 Times in 185 Posts
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber View Post
added it to the watchlist. Didnt know it was british. Hmm. We'll...... seeee.......
Broad City will be back on in a few weeks.
CivicSpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CivicSpoon For This Useful Post:
00accord44 (12-22-2014)
Old 12-21-2014, 06:26 PM   #4599
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator
 
TheSilentChamber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: bumblefuck, Texas
Posts: 10,590
Thanks: 363
Thanked 364 Times in 309 Posts
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicSpoon View Post
Broad City will be back on in a few weeks.
Till then, I'll be deep frying peanuts in the back of the van.
__________________

TheSilentChamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 11:00 PM   #4600
CivicSpoon
There is no Spoon
 
CivicSpoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: CNY, New York
Posts: 6,941
Thanks: 286
Thanked 223 Times in 185 Posts
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber View Post
Till then, I'll be deep frying peanuts in the back of the van.
That seems pretty dangerous to do in the back of a van. I don't recommend deep frying anything in the back of a van. I could totally understand grilling some peanuts on a grill where your legs are hanging over the back, and you're grilling it past the bumper, and calling it grilling it inside the van. Suit sounds dangerous many. Just stick with handing out candy to kids dude.
CivicSpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 11:04 PM   #4601
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator
 
TheSilentChamber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: bumblefuck, Texas
Posts: 10,590
Thanks: 363
Thanked 364 Times in 309 Posts
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicSpoon View Post
That seems pretty dangerous to do in the back of a van. I don't recommend deep frying anything in the back of a van. I could totally understand grilling some peanuts on a grill where your legs are hanging over the back, and you're grilling it past the bumper, and calling it grilling it inside the van. Suit sounds dangerous many. Just stick with handing out candy to kids dude.
__________________

TheSilentChamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 12:05 AM   #4602
00accord44
High on Potenuse
 
00accord44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Evanston, Illinois
Posts: 11,576
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicSpoon View Post
Broad City will be back on in a few weeks.
How did I forget about my favorite tv Broads?? Jan 15th they come back
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 04:40 PM   #4603
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator
 
TheSilentChamber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: bumblefuck, Texas
Posts: 10,590
Thanks: 363
Thanked 364 Times in 309 Posts
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44 View Post
How did I forget about my favorite tv Broads?? Jan 15th they come back
Should be noted that I'm almost to the end of season 1 of breaking bad. And shit is starting to hit the fan.


Goddamn brother-in-laws.
__________________

TheSilentChamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 11:38 PM   #4604
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator
 
TheSilentChamber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: bumblefuck, Texas
Posts: 10,590
Thanks: 363
Thanked 364 Times in 309 Posts
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber View Post
Should be noted that I'm almost to the end of season 1 of breaking bad. And shit is starting to hit the fan.


Goddamn brother-in-laws.

ha, guess I was actually on season two episode 3 already. Damn Netflix, lose time like a mofo.
__________________

TheSilentChamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 12:59 AM   #4605
00accord44
High on Potenuse
 
00accord44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Evanston, Illinois
Posts: 11,576
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber View Post
ha, guess I was actually on season two episode 3 already. Damn Netflix, lose time like a mofo.
The show is as addictive as the meth they cook. You'll be done with all the seasons by 1/5
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts