Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > WIP - Motorsports
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
WIP - Motorsports Post topics for any "Work In Process" motorsports vehicles in this sub-forum.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-24-2022, 11:28 AM   #31
JesusM
AF Enthusiast

Re: Audi R8 LMS GT3 BWT – Nunu 1/24

Ya estamos al final del proyecto!! En el post anterior, dejé la carrocería lijada a falta de pulimento, y es desde ahí donde comienzo. Usamos los pulimentos de Number5, primero el “Medium” y después el “Fine”, logrando este acabado:

We are already at the end of the project!! In the previous post, I left the body sanded pending of polishing, and that’s where I start now. I used Number5 polishes, first the “Medium” and then the “Fine”, achieving this finish:

Ahora, toca enmascarar y pintar las partes de negro con LP5 de Tamiya, semi gloss black, es decir, las salidas de aire de las ruedas delanteras, y la parte trasera:

Now, it’s time to mask and paint the black parts with Tamiya LP5, semi gloss black, I mean, the air outlets of the front wheels, and the rear part:

Y empezamos a poner `piezas en la carrocería: faros, rejilla delantera, salidas de aire delanteras tras las ruedas, pieza trasera….todo con pegamento Ultra Glue de Mig:

And we started to add parts on the body: headlights, front grille, front air vents behind the wheels, rear part….all glued with Mig Ultra Glue:

La siguiente foto os muestro como está todo colocado en el interior de la carrocería:

The following photo shows you how everything is placed inside the bodywork:

Para pegar las derivas del alerón trasero, utilicé el útil que fabriqué para alinear las ruedas cuando las pegaba. Usçe pegamento epoxy y cuando ya estaba un poco pegado, pero moldeable, puse el alerón en el útil y junté los extremos. Decir que es complicado poner el alerón con las fijaciones de fotograbado: me llevó tiempo y sudores!!

To glue the rear wing stems, I used the tool I made to align the wheels when I glued them. I used epoxy glue and when it was a bit glued, but moldable, I put the spoiler on the tool and joined the ends. Just to say that it is complicated to put the spoiler with the photo-etched fixings: it tooks time and sweat!!

Para terminar la carrocería en este post, un tema muy importante: las líneas de los paneles realizadas con negro del Panel Liner de Tamiya:

To finish the body in this post, a very important topic: the lines of the panels made with Tamiya Panel Liner black:

Y terminamos con el chasis: ponemos todas la piezas y lo pegamos:

And we finish with the chassis: we put all the pieces and glue them:

El siguiente post será el último!! Gracias por ver y comentar!!

The next post will be the last! Thanks for viewing and commenting!!
JesusM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JesusM For This Useful Post:
mrgixxer (11-27-2022)
Old 11-26-2022, 11:46 AM   #32
fola
AF Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to fola

Awesome work !

fola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 08:03 AM   #33
JesusM
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by fola View Post
Awesome work !
Thanks!! Happy you like it!!
JesusM is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > WIP - Motorsports