|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#76
|
||||
|
||||
__________________
what is the world coming to??? |
|
#77
|
||||
|
||||
|
wana race???
__________________
what is the world coming to??? |
|
#78
|
||||
|
||||
|
but after seeing all of the sweet rides i had to go back to my beater
__________________
what is the world coming to??? |
|
#79
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very nice.
The red corvette in pic #3...wonder if he wants to swap for a Primera
__________________
Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!! ![]() ![]() View All My Models Here. |
|
#80
|
||||
|
||||
|
on my way back from the Petit Le Mans I saw tons of classics heading home from a regional show. There where at least ten mid-year vettes, a few cudas, a lot of GTO's, and others. It brightened up the drive home
|
|
#81
|
|||
|
|||
|
those are some sweet cars. I can't wait till my car is finished.
__________________
-Joe- '02 Volvo S60 T5 Sold!1993 volvo 850 Intake, Exhaust, Springs, Shock, I.C.E. |
|
#82
|
|||
|
|||
|
dax cobra
built by tvr |
|
#83
|
||||
|
||||
|
As far as Muscle cars go, I am a Mopar guy. I would have trouble picking between a 69' Charger RT, 71' Cuda, and a 70' Challenger RT/SE. I guess it depends on the engine, I would be fine with one of these three; 426 Hemi, 440 Six Pack, or a 528 Hemi.
|
|
#84
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice, another mopar guy. Fine choices of cars.
__________________
-Joe- '02 Volvo S60 T5 Sold!1993 volvo 850 Intake, Exhaust, Springs, Shock, I.C.E. |
|
#85
|
||||
|
||||
|
I also forgot a 1970 Superbird, and it would have to have a Hemi.
|
|
#86
|
|||
|
|||
|
i'm a fan of the camaros. i hope to have a '69 Z28 and do it up as pro street but for road use, so i can terrorize the neighbourhoods!:flash:
__________________
this is what i'm getting next! soon!!
|
|
#87
|
|||
|
|||
|
Any year Mini,the best and most revolutionized car ever.
__________________
Life's such a blast when it's moving really fast,but you gotta keep on top or life will kick you in the ass |
|
#88
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just saw a car I never saw before. Called a Graduate. It's kinda like a cross between an MG and a Fiat. 2 seater, convertable. Anybody know anything about this car or who manufactured it?
|
|
#89
|
|||
|
|||
|
i think it is an alfa romeo
|
|
#90
|
|||
|
|||
|
1955 Mercedes 300SLR Coupé.
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|