-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling
Register FAQ Community
Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 10-30-2001, 01:14 AM
pkw1's Avatar
pkw1 pkw1 is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 499
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by primera man


I look forward to reading about what you think of it.
well, it looks not bad so far.. but I won't really notice all the little things till i actually go and built the kit..
__________________
All projects stalled...
Need to settle in on my new job, and don't have time to built models just yet.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-30-2001, 05:25 PM
JDMTUNING JDMTUNING is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 151
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to JDMTUNING
Drooool!

Hey guiddy that car IS AWESOME! I left Nissan to get a job @ Honda Canada and we have the watered down North American version and that car. No camparison, that car rules!!!!!!!!!! It only 15,000 pounds too!. Go for it!
__________________
AF Tofu Crew #10

Ryosuke Takashi
It's really 350 WHP
FC3S: Wop-wop-wop-wop
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-30-2001, 06:18 PM
Guiddy's Avatar
Guiddy Guiddy is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,644
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Re: Drooool!

Quote:
Originally posted by JDMTUNING
Hey guiddy that car IS AWESOME! I left Nissan to get a job @ Honda Canada and we have the watered down North American version and that car. No camparison, that car rules!!!!!!!!!! It only 15,000 pounds too!. Go for it!
I would if I didn't plan on moving!
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Something I Just Noticed... Suislide COMPLETELY off-topic 2 07-23-2003 10:26 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts