-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Panoz > GTRA / GTWS / GTS
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 10-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Wess-RA's Avatar
Wess-RA Wess-RA is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 208
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Transmission Replacement Options

Matt that may be the best news I have had today. I don't think I would say that I am soft on the shifts. Does anyone have time for that!

Brian, thats got to be the ticket. I love the price tag. Not even in the Thousands $ as I am getting accustomed to. What a bargain.


How about getting SCCA to allow for aero mods so we can have some real fun. The irony, we get booted from SCCA STO because we have the advantage of tube frame construction. On the other hand we are competing with 650HP Vipers. Thinking about it, since NASA obviously allows aero (looking at your car) that may be enough reason to switch. This really pertains to the other tread doesn't it..
__________________
Uwe W.

Panoz GTS
Porsche 996 Turbo
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-10-2009, 07:58 PM
Racer9007 Racer9007 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 45
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Racer9007
Re: Transmission Replacement Options

I never found this shift stop before. I dont have any damage to the shift forks, but the shifter slipping out on a side load shifting. If this fixes it, that would be great! I will check it out!
Matt
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Panoz > GTRA / GTWS / GTS


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts