|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Multimedia Post up pics, videos and sound clips of your Camaro or Firebird. Go ahead and showcase your ride. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New pics
Yup....cleaned again.
Little different now though. Looks like I need to air up the fronts a little bit. Sagging a bit. Track is opening this weekend. I won't be running for a few more weeks, but it is time to start getting ready.
__________________
1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS.6 #1747 Stock'ish' |
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New pics
That second pic of the WS6 badge had a reflection that looked like there was a major crack on top of the bumper. I was like, Oh Shit
.
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New pics
Yeah...the badge doesn't fit on there too well.
When I purchased it from GM it had a bend to it....against the way it would fit on the bumper. Instead of crack the badge, I kinda let it stay off a touch on the 'W' side. I am sure some new GM double side would probably take care of it.
__________________
1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS.6 #1747 Stock'ish' |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|