|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Engine intakes, exhaust, turbos, nitrous. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have just found another company that makes back boxes for the Primera, www.postert.com. I have emailed www.tuningshop.co.uk to see how much it costs. The back box is a twin 90 mm, like the one below
Which one do you guys think would look the best on my Primera?
__________________
Used to have a : Nissan Primera 2.0 SRi-GT '97 Bronze Primera SRi Now have a Clio 172 Cup ![]()
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
stop changing the subject!
you coming to York or what? do i have to get TOUGH!
|
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm still coming up to York Kev
![]() BTW - do you have directions or a map or something, as I haven't a clue where this place is, and I don't really want to spend the whole day driving round and round York.....
__________________
Owner of Primeraweb, and a 1997 Nissan Primera SRi driver |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Anth, I'll email you a map, if i can find it!
|
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Cheers....
__________________
Owner of Primeraweb, and a 1997 Nissan Primera SRi driver |
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
What has this got to do with back boxes?
__________________
Used to have a : Nissan Primera 2.0 SRi-GT '97 Bronze Primera SRi Now have a Clio 172 Cup ![]()
|
|
#22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not much, but hey, sue me!
__________________
Owner of Primeraweb, and a 1997 Nissan Primera SRi driver |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|