|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New motor, cannot pass 3000 RPMs?
Well, if the 1-2 shift is correct then no, setting it back another notch isn't going to really help out 2-3, and consequently will make the 1-2 shift harder and push the limits of the valve. You probably have a burnt up clutch band or weak servo.
did you check the vacuum line for breaks, cracks or signs of fluid in it? on the injectors I was just tickeling my intella-bone and getting a little educated about the LT1's in a TPI. |
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New motor, cannot pass 3000 RPMs?
Could it by any chance be my torque converter? Just not locking up til I get the revs up? Anyone know the stall speed on an 85 700R4?
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New motor, cannot pass 3000 RPMs?
I'd really be looking into the vacuum modulator, honestly. And, most replacement ones now are a one size fits all with a adjustment screw for the right application.
I wanna say the stall speed is 2,800, don't quote me tho, but sounds close. . |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|