|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
I would've used a 4th gen, but no one has the right angle of their car except for Philly and his is grainy.
__________________
|
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: Re: Check it out
Quote:
__________________
87 IROC - R.I.P, and she will never be forgotten ![]() 90 RS - The beginning of a new era... I hope. |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Re: Re: Check it out
Quote:
hmmm...
__________________
All Throttle, No Bottle! Torque Makes You Go... FAST! Horsepower Is For Braggin Rights. Money talks, But all mine ever says is Goodbye ~Viper ![]() "twospirts" / "TS" - Definition: Obsolete |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Check it out
Not bad Rally....getting better at that photoshop... lol
I would have faded your licenese plate if I was you though
__________________
91 RS Camaro V8 305 TBI cold/ram 14"/3" open element K/N filter 3.73's B&M Megashifter 180 thermostat Flowtech TERMINATOR Exhaust 3" exhaust cutout Silvania Silverstar Headlights Ronal R15 Firehawk Wheels Hankook Ventus Sport (front) Sumitomo HTR+ (rear) 275/40ZR 17 all around... _____________________________ |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Check it out
Hey bag, you hid the house in the windshield ok with the 'sun shade'. but it's still in the hood bud
|
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Check it out
Where?????
__________________
91 RS Camaro V8 305 TBI cold/ram 14"/3" open element K/N filter 3.73's B&M Megashifter 180 thermostat Flowtech TERMINATOR Exhaust 3" exhaust cutout Silvania Silverstar Headlights Ronal R15 Firehawk Wheels Hankook Ventus Sport (front) Sumitomo HTR+ (rear) 275/40ZR 17 all around... _____________________________ |
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Check it out
Looks good to me 'bud'
__________________
91 RS Camaro V8 305 TBI cold/ram 14"/3" open element K/N filter 3.73's B&M Megashifter 180 thermostat Flowtech TERMINATOR Exhaust 3" exhaust cutout Silvania Silverstar Headlights Ronal R15 Firehawk Wheels Hankook Ventus Sport (front) Sumitomo HTR+ (rear) 275/40ZR 17 all around... _____________________________ |
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Check it out
oh absolutely it does, don't take it so personal.
Hell I still haven't even figured out setting all that up yet, RELAX. |
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Check it out
I was just busting your butt.........lol
__________________
91 RS Camaro V8 305 TBI cold/ram 14"/3" open element K/N filter 3.73's B&M Megashifter 180 thermostat Flowtech TERMINATOR Exhaust 3" exhaust cutout Silvania Silverstar Headlights Ronal R15 Firehawk Wheels Hankook Ventus Sport (front) Sumitomo HTR+ (rear) 275/40ZR 17 all around... _____________________________ |
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Check it out
no problemo
|
|
#26
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Check it out
Quote:
__________________
91 RS Camaro V8 305 TBI cold/ram 14"/3" open element K/N filter 3.73's B&M Megashifter 180 thermostat Flowtech TERMINATOR Exhaust 3" exhaust cutout Silvania Silverstar Headlights Ronal R15 Firehawk Wheels Hankook Ventus Sport (front) Sumitomo HTR+ (rear) 275/40ZR 17 all around... _____________________________ |
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Check it out
As said, haven't figured all that out yet.
userCP still says 'may not' post attatchments, I know there's a whole image link ordeal, but I'm not that savvy with this stuff, so that's why I ahve to pick on your's. ![]() Oh, and linking to the other thread, I'd be spending about a day on a photoshop progwam tyring to hide the rust. |
|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Check it out
Send it to imageshack.com and itll give you a link for a forum......otherwise send me a pic if you want and ill see what I can do with it......
__________________
91 RS Camaro V8 305 TBI cold/ram 14"/3" open element K/N filter 3.73's B&M Megashifter 180 thermostat Flowtech TERMINATOR Exhaust 3" exhaust cutout Silvania Silverstar Headlights Ronal R15 Firehawk Wheels Hankook Ventus Sport (front) Sumitomo HTR+ (rear) 275/40ZR 17 all around... _____________________________ |
|
#29
|
||||
|
||||
|
Why blur out my liscense plate number?
Not like anyone cares Hell Korndogg showed his liscense plate number, even Xeno, I know his too. Erik's.. and also I know John's see it doesnt matter, I ALSO HAVE YOURS, Bag! So there.
__________________
|
|
#30
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Check it out
Big deal....
__________________
91 RS Camaro V8 305 TBI cold/ram 14"/3" open element K/N filter 3.73's B&M Megashifter 180 thermostat Flowtech TERMINATOR Exhaust 3" exhaust cutout Silvania Silverstar Headlights Ronal R15 Firehawk Wheels Hankook Ventus Sport (front) Sumitomo HTR+ (rear) 275/40ZR 17 all around... _____________________________ |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|