|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Stress Release Warning: Don't get offended by what's in here. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: Useless friends!
Quote:
what is the obcession with other mens wives and girlfriends
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Useless friends!
cause they abuse the man there with, try to run theyre lives, then go bang ur best friend. so hit em where it hurts. karmacae-some women arent as pleasant to theyre man as u seem! anyone see the young marraige post!lol sounds like we got another divorce in the making!
__________________
88 10th anniversary rx7 and company h2. ![]() [IMG] [/IMG] [IMG]atkins streetported 3mm seal engine, act clutch, lightweight flywheel, downpipe, straightpipe, greddy power extreme exhaust, hks ssqv blow off valve, short shifter, tein flex suspension, energy bushings, bonez intake, new brakes, rotors, toyo tires, mazdaspeed replica seats |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Re: Useless friends!
Quote:
![]() At this point in the conversation, I will refer you back to our recent PM conversation. I would also ask that you keep it confidential.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Useless friends!
have we got some back door action going on?
__________________
88 10th anniversary rx7 and company h2. ![]() [IMG] [/IMG] [IMG]atkins streetported 3mm seal engine, act clutch, lightweight flywheel, downpipe, straightpipe, greddy power extreme exhaust, hks ssqv blow off valve, short shifter, tein flex suspension, energy bushings, bonez intake, new brakes, rotors, toyo tires, mazdaspeed replica seats |
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Useless friends!
nothing like that
|
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
Where is this mustang and how much are you asking. The guy I work for is looking to build one. Also he is better off not being your friend. I have had some good friends become worthless. Especially recently.
__________________
Evan Support your local volunteer fire department =============== My Rides: 2003 Ford F-350 Long Horn Hauler Others: 1999 Toyota Camry LE V6-Dad 2004 Chevy Tahoe Z71-Sister 2004 Toyota Camry LE V6-Mom |
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sorry to disappoint Cowboy...long since sold. But I'll keep you in mind if anymore of my buddies decide to ditch their car for a chick! (kinda wishin my brother would hurry up and marry his girlfriend..He's got a SWEET Nova project thats' almost done! )
__________________
![]() It's all fun and games till' someone gets banned. Then its fricken hilarious! |
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
Man I'd ditch a chick for a car most of the time. LOL. Thanks. I don't see a penny I make from work since my boss is a long time friend he buys the cars I pay for parts and his crew to build them since I am in school and working I dont have time to do it myself.
__________________
Evan Support your local volunteer fire department =============== My Rides: 2003 Ford F-350 Long Horn Hauler Others: 1999 Toyota Camry LE V6-Dad 2004 Chevy Tahoe Z71-Sister 2004 Toyota Camry LE V6-Mom |
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Useless friends!
i told my last girlfriend straight up, if u made me chose u or my car, id pick the car! sorry, but it dont talk back, doesnt want to talk on the phone all night, and gives me pleasure on demand!lol,my car will help me find another girl, she wont.
__________________
88 10th anniversary rx7 and company h2. ![]() [IMG] [/IMG] [IMG]atkins streetported 3mm seal engine, act clutch, lightweight flywheel, downpipe, straightpipe, greddy power extreme exhaust, hks ssqv blow off valve, short shifter, tein flex suspension, energy bushings, bonez intake, new brakes, rotors, toyo tires, mazdaspeed replica seats |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|