-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > WIP - Street
Register FAQ Community
WIP - Street Post topics for any "Works In Progress" street vehicles projects in this sub-forum.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 04-07-2004, 08:23 AM
Leon L Leon L is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 135
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Re: Project:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rx7king
your the man, this is gonna be sweet, although i never understood why you would do the rhd conversion on the usdm ITR if it has the usdm headlights? :skrewy:
UK Integra's also have the 4-lamp arrangement, and are RHD.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-07-2004, 09:44 AM
86_SR5's Avatar
86_SR5 86_SR5 is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,086
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Project:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon L
UK Integra's also have the 4-lamp arrangement, and are RHD.
there were also some in japan like that...look in my thread... ITR, Turbo, ...
__________________
RIP Indian Larry RIP
April 28th, 1949 - August 30th 2004
IN GOD WE TRUST
VENGEANCE IS MINE
SAYETH THE LORD
NO FEAR
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-07-2004, 04:01 PM
Mean_B16's Avatar
Mean_B16 Mean_B16 is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,406
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Mean_B16
To answer some questions:

Quote:
nice not bad, tell me the doors will work?
I plan on making the doors work, I have yet to figure out exactly how I will design the hinges: I guess I need to talk to customminatures for advice?

Quote:
Have you already done the RHD conversion? In the pictures I cant tell if:
A) thats a dash from another kit
B) You just flipped the picture
C) You have already completed the operation
I stole it from my curbside ITR (fujimi I think) and had to sand a bit of the edges since it is a bit wider than the fujimi version.

Quote:
looks damn good man! in a bit, im sure b4 u get to that part, i am building hinges for lambo doors! i can send u a set if u would like! might be a bit tho. after that i plan to cast them and sell! awesome work so far and good luck on the sc!
I would not mind seeing how you did your lambo hinges but if not I will figure something out! And as of last night I was able to find a base to build my SC with!!!

Quote:
your the man, this is gonna be sweet, although i never understood why you would do the rhd conversion on the usdm ITR if it has the usdm headlights? :skrewy:
Becuase I have not seen it attempted like I am doing it and the engine bay looks more realistic in the Revell scale, if I stuffed the motor into the fujimi ITR it would look small due to the scale differences. besides I just felt inspired to do the round headlight version.
__________________
JacksonCreation.comBack in FULL effect!!

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-07-2004, 06:08 PM
86_SR5's Avatar
86_SR5 86_SR5 is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,086
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Project: "Street Terror!" RHD converted ITR turbo w/ supercharger!!

Mean...here's mine, I didn'tmove the stuff in the bay around tho.




__________________
RIP Indian Larry RIP
April 28th, 1949 - August 30th 2004
IN GOD WE TRUST
VENGEANCE IS MINE
SAYETH THE LORD
NO FEAR
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Mean_B16's Avatar
Mean_B16 Mean_B16 is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,406
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Mean_B16
Looks nice though I would love to see pics that are more clear. I remember your thread, after seeing all the RHD cars in super street and other magazines I have just been inspired to replicate one as much as I can pull off. I think maybe even Subconsciously your ITR thread helped motivate me to build mine, who knows
__________________
JacksonCreation.comBack in FULL effect!!

Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-07-2004, 09:29 PM
86_SR5's Avatar
86_SR5 86_SR5 is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,086
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Re: Project: "Street Terror!" RHD converted ITR turbo w/ supercharger!!

Far as the pics...my camera sucks. But, the burnout was a cool pic to take. Good luck with yours.
__________________
RIP Indian Larry RIP
April 28th, 1949 - August 30th 2004
IN GOD WE TRUST
VENGEANCE IS MINE
SAYETH THE LORD
NO FEAR
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-09-2004, 09:22 PM
Mean_B16's Avatar
Mean_B16 Mean_B16 is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,406
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Mean_B16
more update pics!!

Well I finally got the SC built! sorry the pics are so crappy, I am just not taking pictures when the light is right But for the most part you can see what I have done. I went with the jackson racing SC style but w/o the name representation. I still need to add a fuel rail and more detail all before cleaning it up and painting. how is it coming along????








Feedback welcomed!!
__________________
JacksonCreation.comBack in FULL effect!!


Last edited by Mean_B16; 04-13-2004 at 02:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-09-2004, 09:33 PM
supermod04's Avatar
supermod04 supermod04 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 672
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to supermod04 Send a message via MSN to supermod04
Re: Project: "Street Terror!" RHD converted ITR turbo w/ supercharger!!

Looks great

hey for hinges, try useing a piece of metal thicker then a pepr clip but not to much, and create a U bend in it and make the U bend go upwards and mount it on the wipe area inside, some how liek that. start with a U bend
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-09-2004, 10:01 PM
ol' dude's Avatar
ol' dude ol' dude is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,252
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Looking good so far, keep it going and us posted on progress!! SWEET!!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-09-2004, 10:17 PM
supermod04's Avatar
supermod04 supermod04 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 672
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to supermod04 Send a message via MSN to supermod04
Re: Project: "Street Terror!" RHD converted ITR turbo w/ supercharger!!

I am waiting for more pictures!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-09-2004, 11:57 PM
robrex's Avatar
robrex robrex is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 2,218
Thanks: 16
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to robrex
Re: Project: "Street Terror!" RHD converted ITR turbo w/ supercharger!!

Wow!
__________________
Rob

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-12-2004, 10:45 AM
86_SR5's Avatar
86_SR5 86_SR5 is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,086
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: more update pics!!

mean...I dont see any pics.
__________________
RIP Indian Larry RIP
April 28th, 1949 - August 30th 2004
IN GOD WE TRUST
VENGEANCE IS MINE
SAYETH THE LORD
NO FEAR
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-13-2004, 03:18 PM
Mean_B16's Avatar
Mean_B16 Mean_B16 is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,406
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Mean_B16
Well I finally figured out the lambo door setup, paper clips work wonders!!! the hinge was totally different that I had originally planned but it works beautifully, I may post a tutorial later on but I am not sure how this would work with any other models since I have not tried it yet.
this project is definetely taking more time than I 1st thought but thats cool. right now I am trying to design a front end that justs fits with this car and I am a little stuck, hopefully it will come to me soon, till then here are more pics.








More updates coming soon hopefully
__________________
JacksonCreation.comBack in FULL effect!!

Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-13-2004, 03:56 PM
Blowncivic1320's Avatar
Blowncivic1320 Blowncivic1320 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,589
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Blowncivic1320 Send a message via Yahoo to Blowncivic1320
Re: Project: "Street Terror!" RHD converted ITR turbo w/ supercharger!!

looks real good, cant wait to see what u come up with for the front
__________________
-Andrew-
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-13-2004, 04:52 PM
turbo type-r's Avatar
turbo type-r turbo type-r is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 625
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Project: "Street Terror!" RHD converted ITR turbo w/ supercharger!!

sweet post that tutorial
__________________
lac - 80 % done baby!
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: **$30 Shipped** 1995 Eclipse Turbo Automatic Transmission Motor Mount thakid22 Classifieds 0 12-17-2010 05:32 AM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > WIP - Street


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:39 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts