-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mercury > Grand Marquis
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 03-19-2004, 11:13 AM
Fedexjetmx Fedexjetmx is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: What oil should i use???

Yes what they said is true. Nothing like public humiliation. I too did some more research after (Obviously not before) I wrote that, and talked to a friend I once worked with. His father is a chemical engineer. I misunderstood what the PAO was.Yes, Amsoil, Mobil 1 and if what I read is true Royal Purple are true automotive synthetics.
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oil Pressure 130 Pounds Smith1000 Park Avenue 10 04-18-2011 08:39 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mercury > Grand Marquis


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:40 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts