|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
88 4cyl no start
I need help please the thing wont start.
I have just replaced the spark plugs and wires because there was not a good spark and the coils were good. That fixed that problem. Then I had to replace the fuel regulator because it was just gushing fuel and that looked really bad, didn't fix the problam then i was told it was the injector makeing it flood the engine.(and i mean just flood) I replaced that and it was ok for a while it has now again stoped working. I would be most thankful for any and all help. Last edited by sleeper79; 06-12-2007 at 02:51 PM. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 88 4cyl no start
You have to take a look at the basics first. Is it getting good spark? How about fuel, whats the fuel pressure? What year is this car? Any SES codes?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 88 4cyl no start
it is a 1988 Chevy celeb wagon with the 4cyl, It is getting good blue spark and fuel.(replaced injectorand fuel reg.) I dont know about SES(service engine soon right?) codes cause i can not get it running. It will run off ether till it runs out but then dies.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|