Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2000 vs 2002 Front Bumper?

Joshua M. Smith
03-06-2010, 04:42 PM

A deer ran out in front of me and my truck got a bit... smashed.

I'm in the process of fixing it.

It is a 2000 Chevy Blazer LT.

The grille I wanted was for a 2002, so I figured I'd fit it. It does look good.

However, there is a gap at the bottom.

I cannot find the molding which goes on the bumper to close this gap. Can someone tell me what it's called to I can order it and retrofit the thing?



05-22-2012, 09:45 AM
Depends on the grille some have it attached some don't depends on what model it came off of. You can find the insert on most any aftermarket site, but its oddly expensive.

Add your comment to this topic!