Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

94 na upgrade

jonathandavis04
02-20-2010, 03:02 AM
Hi , I really need help with my Z(94 na 2 seater).I'm definetly going to convert to TT so since I'm going to TT(around 550hp) I'd like to know what parts that can go on the conversion I can use on my na now without affecting it. I'd appreciate your help correcting and guiding me.
INJECTORS-Can I put 370cc on my na or higher like 555cc.In case that I can what would I need ?.
ECU-Do I just upgrade to TT specs?
ALTERNATOR -they are interchangeable , but has anyone try it?
FUEL PUMP-can i put a TT pump on my na?
INTAKE-can i put a JWT (http://www.z1motorsports.com/product_info.php?cPath=6_18&products_id=2914) dual pop intake or is just not possible?
JDM High Flow Fuel Filter -?
EXHAUST -can i put a TT on my na?
Sard Fuel Pressure Regulator - Type R (Race) - 300ZX - ?
Fuel pump unit?
I know I'm missing some so if you can please where or what is wrong and the consequences and give some ideas I'd really appreciate it ,thanks a lot
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/images/misc/progress.gif

Andrewhuffman
02-20-2010, 09:57 AM
Hi , I really need help with my Z(94 na 2 seater).I'm definetly going to convert to TT so since I'm going to TT(around 550hp) I'd like to know what parts that can go on the conversion I can use on my na now without affecting it. I'd appreciate your help correcting and guiding me.
INJECTORS-Can I put 370cc on my na or higher like 555cc.In case that I can what would I need ?.
NO!
If you cange injectors, you will need a tune.
but why install them on an na, they serve no purpose.
ECU-Do I just upgrade to TT specs?
NO!
You will need a tune, or a TT wireing harness with stock everything.

if your goal is 550, a tune is a must.
ALTERNATOR -they are interchangeable , but has anyone try it?
FUEL PUMP-can i put a TT pump on my na?
INTAKE-can i put a JWT (http://www.z1motorsports.com/product_info.php?cPath=6_18&products_id=2914) dual pop intake or is just not possible?
The alternators swap, but no point, the NA will work fine.
JDM High Flow Fuel Filter -?
... NO!
Nissan fuel filter
EXHAUST -can i put a TT on my na?
WHY? they are the same from the x back.
you will need down pipes and test pipes.
Sard Fuel Pressure Regulator - Type R (Race) - 300ZX - ?
... just no
Fuel pump unit?
no, the na fuel pump controller will work.
but the tt fuel pump will be a must.
I know I'm missing some so if you can please where or what is wrong and the consequences and give some ideas I'd really appreciate it ,thanks a lot
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/images/misc/progress.gif
for 550, you will need
forged internals
600r or 675 turbo kit.
down pipes
huge intercoolers
bigger than 555cc injectors
tune
stage 5 clutch
a ton of shit.

it will be absolutely stupid to try and make your na 550, or add turbo shit later just to swap it back to the tt motor.

if your serious, get a short block and build it from the ground up and expect to spend at least $10k

jonathandavis04
02-20-2010, 10:31 AM
thanks for your help , , my point is not to make my 550hp now , for that i'm going to get a front clip later , just want to know what parts necessary on a tt swap i could use on my na now, i always heard that ecu + intake + exhaust would give a little more power , about the exhaust just wanted to know if i can get an aftermaket one like the borla , intake-can i put the dual pop? , and why i can't upgrade to TT specs on my na , whats the problem with that and with the fuel filter and fuel pressure ? thanks for your help ,

Andrewhuffman
02-21-2010, 08:30 PM
thanks for your help , , my point is not to make my 550hp now , for that i'm going to get a front clip later , just want to know what parts necessary on a tt swap i could use on my na now, i always heard that ecu + intake + exhaust would give a little more power , about the exhaust just wanted to know if i can get an aftermaket one like the borla , intake-can i put the dual pop? , and why i can't upgrade to TT specs on my na , whats the problem with that and with the fuel filter and fuel pressure ? thanks for your help ,
its completely different.
Im not going to explain it in every detail, you can search for previous information posted. its everywhere.

Add your comment to this topic!