'94 Tail-lights wont blink

sidthekid88
02-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Tail light stay illuminated on dash when I turn them on (doesnt blink)

no light in the rear, checked the fuses and there not burnt?!?

shelbydodge
02-05-2011, 08:53 AM
The "P" bodies were known for sub standard wiring issues throughout the car. The ground wires are always at fault.

I have owned several of these cars and have had to re-do everyone of the rear pigtail sockets for the tails, turnsignal, and backup lights.

Do your research on line and you can normally order the exact ones you need.

www.wiringproducts.com (http://www.wiringproducts.com) is where I went. I was able to get the exact ones I needed.

There are so many options, so be sure you order the correct ones.

SuperFudd
01-20-2012, 07:03 PM
I have a '94 Sundance with that problem on the rear left side turn / brake / running light. When it apeared 10 years ago the shop used a tie wrap at the socke over the wires to hold tension in a way to put tesion on the assembly to keep a good ground wire connection. That worked for 5 years. Since then I have jammed a round tapered wooden touthpick into the socket in such a way to force the connection closed. Occasionally I must re-adjust the touthpick. I leave the cover off so that I can easily do so. Hey, it is 18 years old! It has been at least a year since I have seen another Sundance / Shadow. I refer to it as the last Sundance.

jamesslcx
01-21-2012, 11:16 AM
SuperFudd, shame you don't see more of these cars, I had one or two and they were great vehicles. Not a single problem ever. Dummy me I had to get rid of them for some reason or another. Good luck.

Add your comment to this topic!