Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Yet another vid of the Spyder

vanilla gorilla
02-02-2010, 12:09 PM
Playing around. Taking it down the road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr4VnnMXpRE

david-b
02-02-2010, 12:49 PM
Not bad. Sounds so much better with the exhaust on.

What's that big trench for?

vanilla gorilla
02-02-2010, 12:58 PM
Thanks dude.

The ditches.....We've got 6' deep ditches dug almost the whole perimeter of our property. Most all properties in our area, residential, or farm have these trenches dug. Reason being alot of these southern areas are very wet, and without the propper irrigation, the land would be basically usesless. "The wetter the better", is not true in this case.

david-b
02-02-2010, 02:55 PM
Thanks dude.

The ditches.....We've got 6' deep ditches dug almost the whole perimeter of our property. Most all properties in our area, residential, or farm have these trenches dug. Reason being alot of these southern areas are very wet, and without the propper irrigation, the land would be basically usesless. "The wetter the better", is not true in this case.
So it'd be like if the top of a bottle of lube fell off while applying and just got all over the place?

I figure it had something to do with the farming. Remind me if I'm ever down there and drunk to stay away from them. Seems like something I'd break my neck on when wasted. Hell I'd probably do it sober too.

SilvrEclipse
02-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Sounds good, the turbo spools in first gear tho, means its to small :)

ned032002
02-02-2010, 05:53 PM
shits and giggles video...wtf?!?

vanilla gorilla
02-03-2010, 02:15 AM
So it'd be like if the top of a bottle of lube fell off while applying and just got all over the place?

No.....it wouldn't be like that at all....:eek7:
I dont know....maybe it would, I've never actually had any experience with lube

I figure it had something to do with the farming. Remind me if I'm ever down there and drunk to stay away from them. Seems like something I'd break my neck on when wasted. Hell I'd probably do it sober too.

Man, you wouldn't believe how close people come to backing into that thing when trying to leave my house. Especially girls....but thats a given....we all know they cant drive. Even my grandma backed into that thing....And she lives here!!!! But shes legally blind in one eye, and crazy in the other, so...

Jason:
Thanks dude. Pretty sure I'm sticking with the trusty ol' 14b though. I need to go ahead and swap to my turbo TB and my GSX ECU, and up the boost.

Ned:
You liked that shit & giggles huh??? :naughty: Thought you'd think that was sexy, Me and HoSSy put it up just for you.

Cavalier9696
02-04-2010, 03:20 AM
The Mitsubishi Symbol on the intercooler looks sweet.

cantgo2fast
02-05-2010, 02:55 PM
Oh you silly FWD guys. Need to AWD swap that thing!

Seriously though, thing looks and sounds sweet. what kind of muffler is it? im looking to upgrade to something that looks a little nicer

vanilla gorilla
02-05-2010, 05:36 PM
Thanks dude. It's just some cheap ebay crap.

juliestoddard
03-10-2010, 09:53 PM
Nice video. It almost looked like a trooper past by near the beginning.

ned032002
03-10-2010, 10:26 PM
Ned:
You liked that shit & giggles huh??? :naughty: Thought you'd think that was sexy, Me and HoSSy put it up just for you.

Didn't notice this comment before. lol

Add your comment to this topic!