Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2007 mustang problems

a1c little
01-13-2010, 07:18 AM
several things i just wanted to ask.
first where can i find windville blue touch up paint for my 07 mustang.
secound why does my car make sqeaking noises under my hood, it stops if i sprey wd40 under there.
3rd my interier has strains on it that just appered from no where, never had spills or leaks, just appered, how do i git rid of them and prevent them, what caused them?

thank you all for your answers....:iceslolan

danielsatur
01-13-2010, 07:31 AM
I like using http://www.expresspaint.com for touch -up, and a Scotchguard spray for car interior.

Blue)(Fusion
01-13-2010, 10:12 AM
secound why does my car make sqeaking noises under my hood, it stops if i sprey wd40 under there.

Where do you spray the WD-40? By the way WD-40 can be corrosive to some materials so I would shy away from it. Where does the squeaking come from? With the engine cold, remove the serpentine belt and start the car for a few moments. If there is no squeaking you know it is a belt-driven accessory. Do not run for more than 2-3 minutes without the belt or you run the risk of over heating.

With the belt off and engine off, spin the pulleys on the accessories and the idler and tensioner pulleys. See if you can find which one is squeaking.

fordtrucksonly
01-20-2010, 11:28 PM
Where do you spray the WD-40? By the way WD-40 can be corrosive to some materials so I would shy away from it. Where does the squeaking come from? With the engine cold, remove the serpentine belt and start the car for a few moments. If there is no squeaking you know it is a belt-driven accessory. Do not run for more than 2-3 minutes without the belt or you run the risk of over heating.

With the belt off and engine off, spin the pulleys on the accessories and the idler and tensioner pulleys. See if you can find which one is squeaking.

Its an 07 take it to a dealer! Stop spraying wd-40!

Truck lids leak on the mustangs... Squeak is probably a belt or pully... Ford dealer will have touch-up paints. Or Oreillys.

Add your comment to this topic!