Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Lotus Europa

JayBee
03-29-2003, 07:34 AM
:) Well,I live in the west section of Philadelphia , and about 3 blocks from where I live, there's a yellow europa sitting in a lot of a repair shop just wasting away. I think somebody with a little cash should go down there and snap it up and restore or use the parts on their own europa. It has no tags and I think the would sell it. It looks in fair condition and has 2 rear flat tires. 63rd st. between Girard ave. and Callohill. (check misspelling).

fiberglassfan
01-07-2005, 03:23 AM
:) Well,I live in the west section of Philadelphia , and about 3 blocks from where I live, there's a yellow europa sitting in a lot of a repair shop just wasting away. I think somebody with a little cash should go down there and snap it up and restore or use the parts on their own europa. It has no tags and I think the would sell it. It looks in fair condition and has 2 rear flat tires. 63rd st. between Girard ave. and Callohill. (check misspelling).

Would you mind sending me a PM with the name of the shop and perhaps a phone number? Thanks, Jennifer

JayBee
01-07-2005, 11:46 AM
Well,Jenny, I got some not so good news to tell you. Since I posted that info back in 2002, the Lotus eventually was taken out of the shop about nine months later. :banghead: :crying: and that's all I can say.
If I ever see another Europa I'll post that info. Later...............

Add your comment to this topic!