Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

60mm TB (Throttle Body) For My SOHC

04-09-2009, 11:07 PM
I want to buy a 60mm TB for my 1997 Dodge Neon.
Yes, it is SOHC. Does anyone know where I can get one?

04-11-2009, 05:34 PM
You can get one from www.modernperformance.com but 60mm is too big unless you have a turbo.

Add your comment to this topic!