Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Hard to Find Chilton's 1983-1989 Mitsubishi All Car and Truck Repair Manual on Ebay!

Adrianjohnm
03-25-2009, 06:15 PM
Here is something on ebay that is difficult to find.

I was perusing eBay and I came across a Chilton’s 1983 - 1989 Mitsubishi Car and Truck Repair Manual. Too bad I found one in the stores after quite a few months of searching that was a lot more expensive than this!

The Item Number is 180340274036.

This covers all the models from 1983 - 1989. It has sections for Cordia (Funky looking hatchback), Tredia (Not the best looking car around), Starion, (What I have!) Galant (Actually a neat looking car), Mirage, Mighty Max Pickup, Montero SUV, Pick-Up, Precis (A rebadged Hyundai Excel? YIKES!), and Sigma.

Engine, Tuneup Info, Tranny Repairs, Chassis Electrical, Steering and Suspension, and more. Since I already have this book I know that it is a good one to have! And hard to find.

Covers 2 and 4 wheel drive and all gas and diesel engines, including the Starions 2.6 L Turbo!!

I had a heck of a time trying to find one in Auto part stores and it seems to be rare on ebay as well, so I figured I might as well let you all know about it.

Add your comment to this topic!