Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2009 Jetta Wolfsburg 2.0T.

natelan
03-25-2009, 12:25 AM
Hello All,

This is my first time posting on this forum.

My girlfriend and I have decided to purchase a brand new 2009 Jetta Wolfsburg. I am currently comparing models and prices between my local dealers (San Diego, CA, USA).

My girlfriend's lease is about up on her 2005 Jetta 2.5 (150BHP\FWD), so we are trading-up to the Wolfsburg.

The Jetta she is currently leasing is well appointed with dual climate air control, leatherette seats, self-dimming mirrors, air-conditioned center console and glovebox, 6-CD MP3 changer, etc, etc... A lot of options.

When we went to test drive the new Wolfsburg, we noticed that the Wolfsburgs are no where near as nice inside as her old 2005. Sure, there is a moonroof in all Wolfsburgs, but we don't even want one of those... But since it's standard, there's nothing we can do about that... But to make matters worse, the Wolfsburg can't even be fitted with factory-installed GPS or dual-climate control air conditioning.

We love the extra (50) BHP in the Wolfsburg, there's no doubt about the extra oomph in the pedal, which is great...

I went to Volkswagen's official website to see what factory options are available for the 2009 Wolfsburg, but much to my surprise, the Wolfsburg is not on the "Build My Jetta" list. I could choose from different trims on the 2.5L (S\SE\SEL) but I could not find anything regarding the Wolfsburg, let alone the available options and add-on's for the car.

Does anyone here know what options are available from VW directly, in case I need to literally build my own Wolfsburg?

My many thanks,
-Nate

OriginalBattosai
07-29-2009, 10:41 PM
Ok its been a LONG time sense i have posted in AF but here we be.

http://www.vw.com/jetta/completespecs/en/us/

That will give you ALL options you want for your Jetta. I currently have a Jetta GLI and I love it!

Hope this helps!

Phill

Add your comment to this topic!