Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

getting a projector headlight and LED tail

doyoudo911
03-13-2009, 02:17 PM
well i figured its time for me to change the look of my car. i have a honda coupe ex v6 2003. before i go and blow some money on my car i have a few question.

Is ebay a site i should not buy them from? I have heard complaints from them.

When buying a set, do the HIDs/LEDs come separate? If not, how strong should i be looking at?

I already have a set of kicker L5s in the trunk, and there kind of draining my power, if i got the head/tail would i have enough power?

thank you

nick_usa
04-16-2009, 09:13 PM
honestly, i'm not a big fan of ebay. the quality is....
maybe i didn't have the good luck to choose a good seller, who knows.

freude09
04-20-2009, 11:17 PM
it's ok to buy some car stuff on ebay but take extra precaution on choosing products, for ebay also sells car products (esp. from china, known for low grade car products)...

brianmike
05-29-2009, 09:41 PM
well i figured its time for me to change the look of my car. i have a honda coupe ex v6 2003. before i go and blow some money on my car i have a few question.

Is ebay a site i should not buy them from? I have heard complaints from them.

When buying a set, do the HIDs/LEDs come separate? If not, how strong should i be looking at?

I already have a set of kicker L5s in the trunk, and there kind of draining my power, if i got the head/tail would i have enough power?

thank you

Usually HIDs is not included for the headlight set. HID kit will cost you another $50~100 depends on brand and quality. And 6000K is the most popular one.

The aftermarket lighting should consume the same/similar power voltage as your stock one. So, it's fine! :cool:

Add your comment to this topic!