Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Whats my monaro worth

monaro
02-26-2009, 09:49 PM
Hi guys,
Just after some advice on what you think, (preferably aiming this at Aussi & Kiwi enthusiasts). What you think my HT GTS 308 monaro is worth. The engine has been fully rebuilt and mildly worked, body was stripped to bare metal with no cost spared. Unfortunately I did not repaint the car the original colour, and some of the chrome trim ideally needs replacing, they arn't the original front seats but I do have the originals. I also have the photos of the whole restoration project. The car has the id tags and I believe it would have been one of the first cars to recieve the aussi made 308 v8 as the chev 307 was fazzed out during 1969 the year the car was built. Any info would be much appreciated. cheers:screwy:

mmcleo11
04-06-2009, 06:37 AM
Get some numbers from Holden, then contact a reputable car valuer. The $300 you spend on the valuation will yield a realistic result ;)

kruegers ls1
07-05-2009, 06:40 AM
Dont see many around any more,I would ring assie muscle cars in perth and get a rough estamation from them and then add a few bucks as they would offer you less than what its werth,Ive seen them go in auto traider for more than $30000 in good nick,but really not sure.

Add your comment to this topic!