Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Tire Pressure Monitor

johnjazz
02-22-2009, 04:44 PM
I have an '06 NISMO 4X4 and the tire pressure monitoring light started coming on after the last big chill (went down to 28!!!). All tires (including spare) have good pressure and I have had the sensors checked and all are working.

Does anyone know if there is a receiver or relay that plugs into the ECM on this truck that picks up the signals from the sensors, or is it built into the ECM itself?

kris
02-22-2009, 09:02 PM
Mine will go off occasionally when the temp gets really cold. It usually goes away when it warms up again. Is your light still on? What PSI are your tires set at?

28 in florida? Did the state shut down? That's almost never heard of.

nissandoc
02-24-2009, 08:40 PM
TPMS system goes thru the BCM (body control module) not the ECM. No other recievers or relays. I would have the system reregistered and then go from there.

Calvin C
12-18-2011, 08:55 PM
I also have a tpms light that is on constantly. I have a 2006 frontier, I have replaced two tire senors and programmed them to the computer , the rest of the tire moniters are working also but I still have a light on the dash. Just installed new tires and tire pressure is ok. So I'm just wondering where to go from here!!

Add your comment to this topic!