Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

DeLorean track day in Houston

DMC12
03-25-2003, 02:56 PM
Wish I could make it...

http://www.delorean.com/2003OH/track.asp

kaoru-tochiro
04-21-2003, 07:38 AM
What the hell!?!? I've never seen these cars racing before. I thought they were just rare (dust) collector cars. Its nice to see them racing.:cool:

DMC12
05-06-2003, 07:51 PM
Yeah... its the same way with all exotics:(

The thought of expensive repairs (cracking a transmission shaft, scraping the side walls of the track, toasting a clutch) just scares most owners away from doing anything wild.

The brave owners deserve props:smoker2:

SuPeRcAr_MaN
05-06-2003, 07:58 PM
This is kinda off-topic, but I have to see one of these in person... They are just an amazing automobile, designed by the same person who designed my car. Do they look even better in person? I've been in love with this car since Back to the Future... I guess that is common.

2strokebloke
05-06-2003, 09:52 PM
"The thought of expensive repairs (cracking a transmission shaft, scraping the side walls of the track, toasting a clutch) just scares most owners away from doing anything wild."

If you're afraid to drive it, then what is the point of owning it? - speaking as the owner of a semi-rare classic.

DMC12
05-12-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by SuPeRcAr_MaN
Do they look even better in person?
IMHO yes, especially a well-kept specimen after a good detail & polish :smoker2:

DMC12
05-13-2003, 04:26 PM
For all of you who were not able to attend the DMCH open house, you missed one heck of a Delorean event. And for all the gear
heads in the crowd, if you did not attend the Sunday track day,
you missed a really rare chance to "play" with these Deloreans.

They got to play with the DeLoreans :(

Add your comment to this topic!