Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Paintball Movie

SilvrEclipse
01-14-2009, 10:18 AM
Here a short paintball video I made. This is the first video I have made so tips/comments are welcome. The quality went to shit when it was uploaded to youtube so sorry for that. Its a lot better on my computer, facebook even has better quality so if you have access to that video I would watch it instead of the youtube one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paPPy4Ns8eo

david-b
01-15-2009, 10:51 AM
Here a short paintball video I made. This is the first video I have made so tips/comments are welcome. The quality went to shit when it was uploaded to youtube so sorry for that. Its a lot better on my computer, facebook even has better quality so if you have access to that video I would watch it instead of the youtube one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paPPy4Ns8eo

If you click on 'watch in high-quality' it looks fine just like the facebook version.

I like the part where the one guy goes jumping and and comes up behind the other dude.

My old Best Buy store had a paintball party that I attended last summer and we had something close to that. It was a scenario scene where there's a bunker/wall at the one end of it. There were 3 girls hiding behind the wall shooting out the little windows. I was out and some dude on my team was in a building to the left, right next to the bunker. He hung out there and the girls thought he was done so they firing to the right side. The dude goes running all crazy, goes behind the way and LIGHTS UP all 3 girls behind the wall from maybe 10ft out. We were on the floor rolling and laughing after that. It was great... they never seen it coming.

SilvrEclipse
01-15-2009, 11:47 AM
Yea I did notice the high quality helps alot. That was after I posted this so and just never came back to edit it.

vanilla gorilla
01-18-2009, 10:01 AM
Sweet vid. I never did get into paintball. Alot of my friends did, but not for long, they all ended up selling their gear.

SilvrEclipse
01-19-2009, 05:17 PM
I use to be into it preety big. Then got out of it for about 2 years, never sold my stuff, some of my friends did and I wasn't going to let my shit go for like $40 like all their guns did. Now we try to play more. Played twice over xmas break and maybe 2 more times last year but its going to starting being a once a month thing hopefully. Its a lot of fun..

Add your comment to this topic!