Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

08 veracruz limited

redbaron1
01-10-2009, 03:59 AM
I bought a 08 today 50 miles on it paid 28960 out the door had every thing execpt blue tooth,remote start. has rear dvd but not the high dollar ones with dvd and gps that talk to you. ?has any one installed the blue tooth,or remote start.
thank you:smile:

lowsonoma1999
01-10-2009, 11:52 AM
I bought a 08 today 50 miles on it paid 28960 out the door had every thing execpt blue tooth,remote start. has rear dvd but not the high dollar ones with dvd and gps that talk to you. ?has any one installed the blue tooth,or remote start.
thank you:smile:
Remote start isn't an option with Hyundai, nor can you buy it as an accessory. It will have to be an aftermarket unit, which be careful who you get it from. We've had some cars in here with remote starts on them with all kinds of wiring issues because of shotty installation.

If you can get me your email address, I can send you the pdf file of the install instructions on the blue tooth piece.

ponchonutty
01-10-2009, 06:07 PM
I do a lot of work in a few Hyundai dealerships. Remote start is a cake walk in this vehicle. I recomend the following order....
www.scytek.net
www.compustar.com
www.directed.com

You should be able to find a good installer in your area. Check with your dealer to see if they recomend anyone. If you need GPS and bluetooth, this is the thing to get!!!! My dealers love them but they are pricy

http://www.azentekonline.com/cms/content/view/79/180/

Add your comment to this topic!