Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

front lic. plate brakcet????

tomhanson9
03-21-2003, 05:03 AM
where can i get an aftermarket bracket that'll screw into the tow hook spot so i don't have to drill holes into the bumper cover?

Matattack89
03-25-2003, 10:56 AM
Hey Buddie matt here well first of all what kind of car are u planing on doing this too because if its a g35 i have the perfect place for u go to www.strictlyz.com they have exssesories for the z and g35 if u browse around that page u should find it i read something exactly like what ur looking for

VR6punk
03-25-2003, 03:41 PM
so i'm pissed i had to drill holes into my bumper.. very pissed. i delayed it as along as possible then eventually said f-it and had them drill. anyway, i dont think that works for the G35. we dont have the same spot on our front end as the 350.. but let me know if you do find a fix.. not that it matters now but i'd like the opportunity to complain about having to drill :)

Matattack89
03-26-2003, 03:27 PM
haha that sucks umm i didnt find a fix and i relized what u mean but i hear of something thats the same but i also found out that putting ut licence plate in ur front windshild and it is legal but it maked noise and personally i think it an eye sore and very anoying well keep in touch bye

VR6punk
03-26-2003, 03:51 PM
i did think about that but i didnt want to scratch stuff up there plus there are sensors for the auto lights and temperature.. oh well..

Add your comment to this topic!