Eibach Pro Kit Springs

97GSTspyder
11-14-2008, 03:32 PM
I found these on e-Bay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=250320606189

The auction ended but I talked to the guy and he said he'd sell them to me for $160 since his reserve wasn't met. My question is, is there any real way to tell if these are REAL Eibach springs? It's only a 1.3" drop but I don't want to completely slam it. Also, how do you guys think a 1.3" drop would look like?

Thanks for any help

Steve

SilvrEclipse
11-14-2008, 04:23 PM
I got about a 2" drop on mine and wish I had a little more. It looks much better than stock but a little bit lower would be nice. The springs should say Eibach on them somewhere and they are in an Eibach box so it looks legit to me. You may want to get some pics of the springs. You will be able to find tons of pics online of them so you could compare to make sure they are real.

vanilla gorilla
11-14-2008, 06:07 PM
They should be charcoal grey in color with the eibach logo on one of the coils.
Ive installed eibachs on about 7 or 8 cars. I used sportlines on all of them except one. Sportlines slam it nicely. The one car that I used prokits on was a 93 accord sedan. When you look at the car you cant tell its lowered. Makes the car look good, its not too much, it looks like thats the way the car supposed to be.
On your car, it should look decent. I like my cars pretty low though. If you live in the country where you dont have to deal with alot of sloped parking lot entraces and crappy roads, then I would suggest sportline because they look badass.

97GSTspyder
11-16-2008, 01:23 PM
Well I picked the springs up (drove down to Pittsburgh to avoid shipping charges). The springs are legit and are 100% brand new so I guess it wasn't a bad deal at all. Paid $160 total. Now I'm just going to wait for new struts (thinking about KYB-AGX's). Anyone have the AGX's? If so, how are they? I'd like to get some Koni's but don't have the money for them.

vanilla gorilla
11-17-2008, 09:28 AM
I dont know about AGX's but Ive just got the regular gas KYB GR2's and they ride great, so I would most deff recommend the AGX's

NOFX0617
11-17-2008, 11:08 PM
I love my Tokicos!

Black99GST
11-21-2008, 03:40 PM
I love my Tokicos!
:1: illumina's

Add your comment to this topic!