Convertible Needs help!

10-21-2008, 12:16 AM
I have a convertible frame that needs to be reconditioned. The bushings are shot. Does anyone know where I can get a rebuild kit for the convertible frame or a company that rebuilds frames. Thanks:licka:

10-22-2008, 03:14 AM
I'm not familiar with the top frame for A.
Have you looked in the Moss or VB catalogs?
You can try shops that install tops.
You can try MG specific sites such as:

Add your comment to this topic!