Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1992 300zx STOCK-need help

JB300zx
10-09-2008, 12:27 PM
Can anyone give me advice on what i should do to my 92' z?

Iv'e had it for a year and just recently put new tires. thats it! I think it's time to give her a makeover. ha
I want to put a cold air intake but don't know how to:shakehead

I don't have a lot to spend but maybe I could do minor things to it and I want to add things for performance. maybe jdm lights later?

any advice??

Broke_as_****
10-14-2008, 12:52 AM
What are you looking to do with this car? What kind of condition is the car in? Any particular problems?

JB300zx
10-15-2008, 11:47 AM
its in really good condition, never had problems with it.
i just want it to be a little faster.

I don't want anything to be that expensive either but im open to ideas

Broke_as_****
10-16-2008, 02:56 AM
I'm going to assume it's a non-turbo Z, in which case I would probably go for a cone filter intake first, you can find used ones in the twinturbo.net classifieds (just post a wanted ad) for under $60. It's not going to add a lot of power but it's a start.

How much are you looking to spend? Are you looking for power gains only or are you interested in upgrading the suspension and brakes? What kind of tires do you have on it right now?

Hodo
10-20-2008, 11:38 PM
LOL Cold air intake on a Z32.... it already has a "cold" air intake. Sorry cant help making fun of that.

Yea we need more information then what your giving us... thats like walking into a Hardware store, and saying... I am fixing my house, what do I need?

Add your comment to this topic!