Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Vid of my new project

vanilla gorilla
09-06-2008, 12:30 AM
Anyways my buddy just aquired a GST that needs alot of work, so we have been working on it a little lately. I've never made a video before so bare with me. I decided to make one because I was bored, and I wanted to compile what we have done so far. It doesnt show the car complete, just what we have done to it up until this point. Let me know what you think! Oh yea, I'm the skinny white guy in the vid, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TspYZegmz7M

DSMNerd6889
09-06-2008, 01:10 AM
Ah... rob d... I loved that song ever since it was on the original matrix soundtrack. Pretty good video, looks like you guys have been busy. Can't wait to see some more looks like it'll turn out real nice.

vanilla gorilla
09-07-2008, 08:13 AM
Yeah the songs one of my personal favorites. Yeah we have been a little busy on it, only really work on it like once a week. The new tranny, clutch, and flywheel should be in this week, so maybe we can go ahead and get all that swapped out. I'll make anther vid once the car gets closer to completion.

JoeShmoe
09-08-2008, 06:20 PM
Damn that brought back a lot of memories. Reminds me of when I started working on the RS. ::regrets trading it in::

How hard was it to fit the front bumper? Was the chassy bent?

vanilla gorilla
09-08-2008, 09:24 PM
The front bumper fit great, just drilled a few holes for mounting. Lined up really well, the sideskirts were a different story. But I think a guy is going to buy the kit from us this week, then we are going to go stock 2gb. Anyways, no the chassis isnt bent, the car hasnt been wrecked. The panels are amazingly straight also.

JoeShmoe
09-09-2008, 07:38 AM
No shit really? Thats a really good find then, and it also looks like it has full exhaust.

vanilla gorilla
09-09-2008, 11:14 AM
Its a muffler shop special exhaust.

Add your comment to this topic!