Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Another True Or False ?????

Matattack89
03-12-2003, 08:17 PM
I recently posted a thread about the z being faster in auto but today i test drove a 6spd mt G35 Coupe and a 5spd at as well just like the z the gear racio on the MT transmitions on the z and the coupe are way out of wack there is an extream loss of power to the wheels from the moment u floor it truthfully i love mt cars usually i would never ever get sports car in auto but with the z and coupe i think i could settle with it because to tell u the truth i feel more kick when u step on it with the auto in bolth than the manual !!!

P.S. to all people who read this submit a reply and tell me what u think

Eddyray
03-24-2003, 11:08 PM
I drove both models before buying an automatic. I'm happy with not shifting and I think it's fast as hell. Sometimes it shifts 500-1000 rpm over redline, seems a little aggressive. ;)

I've had alot of sports cars and race motorcycles, and to be honest can't believe that I ended up getting an automatic but it is the best in my opinion for performance. Combine the performance with the Incredible handling and I'll keep both hands on the wheel and let the car worry about when to shift while I smash the gas pedal down for as hard as I can.

cya,

Eddy

Matattack89
03-25-2003, 12:00 PM
Hey buddie thanks becaus all of my friends from work thought i was crazy as well as everyone that i told i didnt know what to think but now that i have someone elses opinion im sold on an automatic thanks bro i owe ya one :ylsuper

Add your comment to this topic!