Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Hatch on Hatch action

Da X
06-17-2008, 02:33 AM
So i was out giving one of my friends (torchedstealth for a name drop and all) a ride in the 93 hatchback today and when i was driving i pulled up to the stop light as it turned green the guy in the other hatch pulled away. so when i pulled up to him i yelled at him but he didnt hear me and i reved at him and he looked at me and shook his head and in a way laughed at me. so he got on it when he was about four to four and a half lengths ahead of me torchedstealth looked at me and said so are you going to down shift and i said i guess and i got on it. By the time i hit about 6000 in third gear i passed him and kept going threw fourth and decided i made my point and i let off and he tryed with the typical flybye and i laughed....

CivicSpoon
06-17-2008, 12:12 PM
Exactly what point did you make?

TorchedStealth
06-17-2008, 10:58 PM
You should post this in the street racing section so all the SR regulars can see it. Thats where I'm gonna post our video. That race was fun though! Too bad he did the fly by

Da X
06-18-2008, 03:12 PM
that just because i dont have all the little flashy decals and that you cant just judge every car like the others cuz some are a little differnt if you know what i mean isnt that right tourchedstrealth

MZR_47
06-19-2008, 02:50 AM
Fast as all hell, your civic is. Dead even with an intake/catback Redline. you should be proud of that thing

Add your comment to this topic!