Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Damage to the Auto Repair industry?

GaryFenza
06-09-2008, 06:12 PM
Does anybody think this gas crisis is going to affect the future of the automotive repair industry in a bad way, like not being able to get any more business? The way these idiot NEWS people talk is that all gas cars are going to be off the road in like 20 years and taken over by crappy electric and hydro cars. Also....seems like when that stuff finally does arive....racing and nascar and kids supin up cars all that exitment will just be a thing of the past, seems as if these damn people wanna take all the fun away from this country just to impress a bunch of tree hugging morons.

Hungrycat7
06-09-2008, 06:46 PM
Ruin the automotive repair industry? I don't think so. . . I do think it will create a huge change. I think a lot of mechanics will be forced to learn a whole lot of new things. There will always be cars to repair but one day in the future the cars being repaired will certainly be different. I think kids will always be trickin out their cars though. When you are young you could care less how much money you are spending on gas. Still living with your parents, there is no rent, no groceries, no heat, or water bills. Gotta spend it on something! :)

Add your comment to this topic!